Ch.2

LOVE is LOVE

Wendy and Seulgi are majoring in music.Wendy is a very talented singer and can play variety of instruments.Seulgi is a great singer too but she is the best at dancing.They are in a spacious dance classroom in their college where students practice singing ,dancing ,playing instruments,anything related to music.One needs permission to be in the classroom.They are free for two hours so they decided earlier to practise on their craft for a while.

Wendy nuzzles her face in Seulgi's neck wrappinh her arms around "Seul Let's practise our song.What do you say?"

Seulgi kisses on the temple of Wendy,"Okay."

Wendy sports a huge smile at Seulgi who returns the same.Wendy pecks Seulgi's lips and then moves back but Seulgi gives a passionate kiss to Wendy hugging her tightly.Wendy releases a low moan.Seulgi chuckles and cups Wendy's face.

Seulgi,"Someone is getting excited huh?"

Wendy is blushing ,"Shut up ."

Seulgi,"Aww how cute can you be."

Wendy pouts sensing tease in Seulgi's words ,"I am not cute.I am cool much much cooler than you are."

Smiles laughs,"Oh yeah.Well I don't know what to say than don't say what you said to me to other,thet will be laughing their asses off I am sure of it."

Wendy hits Seulgi on the chest.She sulks,"Really does everyone think I am not cool?"

Seulgi,"Sorry it's just too fun to tease you when this topic comes around.You are cool less cooler than me but you are too cute to be true sometimes I just want to squish your fluffy cheeks even bite them."

Wendy immediately blushes and her hands are on her cheeks afraid Seulgi might really do what she just said.Seulgi chuckles and kisses Wendy tenderly.How can she not say Wendy is cute just seeing her adorable actions right of now?Wendy hugs Seulgi and melts in her embrace.She just fits in Seulgi's arms cause she is smaller.Their intimate moment is disturbed when they hear footsteps towards their way.They separate from eachother.

Rose and Sunmi enters the classroom.Wendy and Seulgi bows politely.The other two do the same.

Wendy,"Good afternoon Sunmi unnie and Rose."

Seulgi,"Good afternoon to you both.How are you?"

Sunmi,"Good afternoon.I am good."

Rose,"Good afternoon.I am also fine.Thank you for asking unnie."

Sunmi,"Are you disturbinv you two?"

Wendy,"No unnie not at all.We have some spare time so we decided to come here and practice."

Rose,"Same case for both of us."

Seulgi,"How did you two come together?Because you know Sunmi unnie,you are in final year and Rose is in second year."

Wendy and Seulgi are third year students.

Sunmi,"We just met while coming this way.We have seen eachother multiple times before.So we are comfortable enough to come together ."

Rose,"Yes and Sunmi unnie has always been kind and helpful to me."

Wendy,"I second that.Sunmi unnie is really great person to be with."

Sunmi laughs,"No need to compliment me.You three are better than me when it comes to helping others and encouraging others."

Wendy,Seulgi and Rose bows,"Thank you unnie for your kind words."

Sunmi,"Let's not be too formal.I am here to practise dancing.Since Seulgi you are here Why don't you help me?Or are you thinking of doing something else?"

Seulgi,"Well Wendy and I were going to practise our song."

Wendy,"It's fine Seul.We can do it some other time.You help Sunmi unnie."

Seulgi,"Okay."

Sunmi,"Are you sure Seulgi?"

Seulgi,"Totally, unnie."

Seulgi and Sunmi are getting ready to practise.

Wendy,"What about you Rose?"

Rose,"Well I am here to practise piano."

Wendy,"Okay then .I guess I will be using guitar."

Rose,"Oh.If you don't mind there is a song I want to practise on piano.Will you help me?It's also okay if you don't."

Wendy chuckles,"Not a problem Rose.Come on let's get started."

Rose smiles and follows Wendy to the piano.

 

An hour later

 

Yeri,"Unnie Slow down will you?Why are you so excited?It's not like you are seeing them after so long?"

Joy,"Let her be.She is whipped."

Irene glares at both Joy and Yeri.