Night Part Three

A Field of Dandelions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” Yuqi was impatiently tapping her foot. 

She had been waiting outside by the front door, looking at her watch. It has been 20 minutes now.

It shouldn’t take that long, right? 

Just then, the front door slammed open. Yuqi thought Shuhua had finally finished so she yelled out.  

 

“YAH! What took you so long? I want to talk to Soyeon already!!" 

 

“Is that so?” Soyeon simply smirked at the person in front of her. Yuqi looked up and it was certainly not the person she was expecting.

Oh no. Yuqi stood still with open, completely frozen. 



 

Meanwhile…….


 

Soojin stood by in front of Shuhua, simply watching Shuhua’s eyes nervously gazing everywhere but her. 

“Can you look at me?” Soojin was somehow becoming irritated that she wouldn’t meet her eyes. 

Shuhua could feel her ears burning. The words were stuck at the tip of , but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. 
The silence of the room was painstakingly loud aside from the only distant sound coming from the crowd outside. With how close they were, they could hear every breath they took. Everything felt so intimate and they knew nothing of each other. 

 

Soojin could only observe Shuhua’s features while she waited for a reply. 

She has a mole under her eye just like I do.

Her hair is slightly curled, perfectly highlighting her cute, natural face. 

Soojin brought her hands to Shuhua’s cheeks, hoping that would make her finally look at her. 

Her skin is so soft. 

 

Shuhua had no other choice as her head was turned to look at the woman in front of her. Soojin had the loneliest eyes that Shuhua had ever seen. 
But she was taken aback by the small smile that slowly appeared on her lips. 
Her eyes slightly creased, joyful to meet Shuhua’s eyes. 
The lonely eyes she first saw were now replaced with two warm orbs. 

 

“Was that so hard?” Soojin let out a low chuckle, still not letting go of Shuhua’s cheeks. She didn’t want her to look at anything else but her and Soojin had no idea why. 

“N-no,” Shuhua gulped. Her hands stay clasped at her side, not knowing what to do. Soojin finally lets go of her to make her feel more at ease. She was still smiling, unaware of her own actions that had a huge effect on Shuhua. 

 

“Do you want to drink with me?” Soojin didn’t want to let her go just yet. There was an unexplainable feeling that she could not understand. 
Shuhua could only nod along in a surreal daze. It was as if she was struck by a love spell, unable to stay conscious of her own actions. 

 

Soojin walks towards the end of the room where she knew Minnie had hidden a bottle of alcohol on the bookshelf behind several books. Minnie often hid alcohol on several occasions when her family from Thailand would come visit unannounced. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter