Let's dance together

A Field of Dandelions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thump. Thump. 

 

Yuqi stayed in the same exact position without lifting a single finger for the past ten minutes. She simply let Soyeon rest on her, paying no attention to her surroundings. People were exiting out of the party without giving the two a second glance, drunkenly laughing and falling. 
Each time a loud noise got out of hand, Yuqi started to hum a chinese lullaby into Soyeon’s ear to keep her from waking up. Rubbing Soyeon’s back with her thumb, she hadn’t noticed how cold it was outside until she felt Soyeon shiver into her. 

“Soyeon-ah! We’ve been looking all over for you!” Minnie had shouted from across the entryway with Miyeon following right behind her. Her hair seemed much messier than the first time Yuqi saw Miyeon. Yuqi also notices Minnie’s top button had been ed and her shirt was more wrinkled but she decided to not comment on it. 

“Ah.. thank you for taking care of her.” Minnie properly bowed to Yuqi. 

“It’s no problem at all..” Yuqi rubbed the back of her neck as Minnie took Soyeon off her arms. 

“Huh..?” Soyeon rubbed her eyes, waking up from the movement. 

“Aigoo. It’s a good thing Yuqi found you and not some random guy. You should say thank you to her.” Minnie flicked Soyeon’s forehead but not enough to injure her in the slightest bit. She could never harm a fly even if she wanted to. 

“I’m sorry Yuqi, and thank you for keeping me safe.” Soyeon bowed as well, proceeding to head back inside with the two girls. 

She was abruptly stopped by Yuqi holding onto the edge of her shirt before she could turn her back. 

Yuqi’s face was flushed red and her own heart was drowning out the sound of the music. 

 

Thump. Thump. 

 

“W-will you be my friend?” Yuqi looked down on her feet, tightly gripping onto Soyeon’s shirt.

Soyeon couldn’t help but smile at this honest, straightforward girl in front of her. She steps closer to Yuqi, bringing her arms around her waist and pulling her close. 

“E-eh?” Yuqi looked up only to face Soyeon just inches away from her lips. 

Yuqi closed her eyes shut, waiting. 

“Here. This is my number.” Soyeon had reached into Yuqi’s back pocket for her phone. Luckily, it had no password so she was able to set her contact information. She gives it back to Yuqi who finally opens her eyes and walks back inside the house with Minnie and Miyeon. 

Yuqi smacks her forehead, feeling dumbfounded for thinking something else was going to happen. She timidly looks at the bright display of her phone. 

Jeon Jelly ♥️
10-xxx-xxx

“DAEBAK!!” Yuqi falls down on the floor subconsciously as she breathes a sigh of relief. She reads it ten more times, kicking her feet out of excitement. 

I’m so happy!!!! Yuqi was smiling from ear to ear. Even the stars in the sky seemed like they were dancing for her. 


 

On the other side.. 


 

Shuhua was dancing as minimally as possible on the balcony. She moved her hips while keeping the rest of her body completely still. Somehow, Soojin finds it the most hilarious thing in the world. She hadn’t stopped laughing since Shuhua offered to show her best dance moves.

“Let me show you how it’s done.” Soojin rubbed the tears from her eyes, switching positions with Shuhua. Luckily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter