Chapter 4

When The Sun Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The thing they never wish to happen was unavoidable. As if agreeing the fear of Hyunjin, the fate really putting them in the toughest spot. Like the male that had been trained, they try their best to pleased those woman with hidden resentful. Even so they kept smilling even the stubborn Sehun and the emotional Hyunjin a while ago also kept their mood in check and manage their facial expressions well.

Yet, only them know how disorder their feeling at the moment.

"Aa..Hiss.." Sehun heard a sigh that held back the pain and found on Jaehyun's bare arm there was a big and long wound. Only then did he realize that the guest were holding a whip and happily directing it at his unfortunate brothers.

Of course three minutes of performing is not a long hours but he also got some bruised on his body. Nothing serious like Jaehyun's wound and others until at the last of the performance, the whip was thrown at him unnoticed and injured his left calf. At that time he and his brother only wore a sleeveless shirt and thigh-level shorts thus making the wound noticeable on the spot.

Sehun looked around and his gaze landed on one particular woman with big build and wide forehead grinning at him but her eyes seems dark with noticeable lust.

 Sehun know he has been caught.

.

.

.

Before that woman can say anything to him, his mind clearly screamed at him to run. Thus as someone at his teen, he ought to follows what his feeling tell him too. After all, he don't need to ask since he already knows everything that played in that woman's mind.

'Damn Hyunjin! how much salt did you ate?!'(note: in some country, salty mouth means the words said by the said person comes true. lol)

After finished the performance, he rushed out without the second thought and feels that his brothers also fled. It's just an instict where the herd of lambs fell prey to being chased by tigers and scattered around. Of course he worries about them but in this forsaken society, caring too much for someone means suicide. Sehun is still young but also has learned many things.

Sehun kept running when he know that the woman not giving up chasing him. He bump with anyone in his way even the noble woman, since he's in urgent, Sehun don't have time to apologizes to those ladies and lots of swearing was hurled at him.

As he kept running, the pain on his calf beyond endurance. His eyes felt blurred and unconsciously he entered a room at random. 

He unable to see what in front of him in exhausted state and felt that he had collided with someone. He almost fell when a hand that felt soft on his skin caught him before he fell head first.

Only then did he realize that he was in a closed space garden with the opened rooftop. A dead end.

He had run with the condition of his injured leg and his tired body. Sehun didn't feel that he could run again but his eyes were fixed on the entrance he use a while ago and then he saw the woman who was chasing them earlier was approaching him with an irritated face.

He felt depressed and fear began envelop him.

'Is this the end for me?'

Should he be like Luhan to escape from this? currying favor with those princesses is no better than being a servus. And to make the matter worst, they are all half-siblings even if they don't share the same father, they still coming from the same womb!

Sehun shut his eyes seeing the incoming woman and unconsciously step back one step. Just then he realize that the unfamiliar hand still holding his arms was a young woman.

'Does she also want to catch me?'

He can't help but fell in despair. With how the young woman holding him and the exit behind that fat woman, Sehun know he no longer can escape.

"There you are. This lady want you and it's a honor to serve me, this lady, and yet you running away? How dare you be ungrateful, little .'' The unpleasant voice coming from the woman that stared him in deep lust, slap him back to reality.

His whole body started shaking and cold sweat formed on his forehead. His bleeding wound was long forgotten. 

'No..not her.. even if  I choose dying, it should not be in her hands.'

Sehun felt the hand that holding his arm slowly release him. He subconsciously felt his sense of security that support him to keep standing, slowly gone and he almost losing his grip.

He looked at the young woman face and since was he too anxious thinking about running away, Sehun just realized that the girl has a charming face with her pale tint lips craved beautifully, the sharp side profile of hers shows perfection. What caught his eyes the most is her sharp but deep and hazel coloured eyes that can steal a soul. His heart whispered the words ethereal beautiful but his mind unconsciously shout to him to hold on her and can't let her go.

Without hesitation, even knowing it's not proper, Sehun force himself to grab on the girl dress and saw that the hazel eyes also looking back at him.

He don't know why he do that knowing he can't escape the punishment later but he don't want that girl to leave him.

Sehun felt pathetic. He hates woman as well as his mother and half-sisters but now he holding on to one unfamiliar girl just to comfort himself.

Truly pathetic.

Sehun feels the lewd gaze scanning him but he don't dare to look

"Greeting to you, Princess of Hera's clan. This lady named Dani from Sora's clan.."

Sehun felt fate must hated him for making him caught that woman attention. Who's don't know about the cruelty of Sora's clan?

Hearing that woman belong to the powerful but worst clan, Sehun much more refuse to follow that woman and can't imagine the thing that will befall on him. 

But in a seconds, Sehun were perplexed. 'Princess of Hera's clan?'

In Hera's, there only has five

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter