Chapter 3

When The Sun Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyungsoo dragged his weak and exhausted body with difficulty. Every part of his body felt weak and sore all over the place and he might not be able to lift an arm if he don't have a bit of strengh left. Passing each corridor, he don't have the courage to look up at every single person who passes by him. The humilation he felt is much more unbearable than the pain they inflict on him. Right now he only want to cover himself with his usual dirty but warm blanket and eat some good food before the next day arrived. Though he rather wish that tomorrow don't have to exist for him.

Jongin have gone to work like Kyungsoo told him to and back early only to see Kyungsoo in his blanket. Jongin felt relieved at the same time felt depressed with Kyungsoo who subdued and accept the things they did. He aproached this brother of his while holding his emotion. At this time he must also calm down and stop himself from erupt in rage.

"Here, I bought you some porridge and medicine." 

"Hmm..Thank you, Jongin ah. Can you feed me? I don't think I can lift my arms right now." Wiping his eyes under the blanket that covering him, Kyungsoo turns around and faced his brother's dejected face.

"Humm.." With short reply Jongin sat beside the older guy without making an eye contact. Obviously, Kyungsoo knew that his brother avoiding him.

"Are you angry with me?"

"Not at you."

"Then.."

"At myselt."

"...."

"Why you stop me, hyung? Is it because I failed too many times that you also had to giving up?" This time Jongin looked up and stare directly in the big and moist eyes. If he look closely he would find the remaining tears in the corner of that eyes. The small reasuring smile rose on the heart shaped lips belong to Kyungsoo and seeeing that makes Jongin felt deeply hurts.

"I'm not giving up nor I want you too but I already lost part of my pride since that day and I don't want to lose you too. Like this, I can live like this even it takes eternity but if this eternity I had to see you being trample by them because of me then I rather die."

The night passes in silent but only them knew how big the turmoil in their heart while waiting the tomorrow sun to rises again.

.

.

.

It's has been eleven years since she comes out and breath the outside air.. She don't have any hopes for this world to change in those eleven years but her heart craved for huminity to at least descend in the family. But facing the scene that once again played in front of her, Yeonshin can't help but felt disgust.

She don't want to ask Jang Hera the reason she make the half brothers of hers became the plaything for the guest tonight. The answer would always remain the same.

'They are just a lowly born. It;s their honor to serve us, women.'

That kind of thinking had long imprinted deep in her mind and no matter how angry she was, she can't randomly change thing as she liked thus she can only hides for fear the promise would been broken and return to her former pathetic self before eleven years ago.

Her feet keep walking until she arrive at the place that always she running around in her childhood. Like the other siblings, she once has lived in Hera residence eleven years ago. This place is the only memories that she had shared with someone precious to her. Today is the eleventh year since he left and Yeonshin want to spend the memorable day in his presence. Even if he no longer around but their memories will always remains.

"My birthday has passes a week ago but because today is your anniversary since you leave, at least I want to remember you this way." Yeonshin raised her head, gazing unwaveringly at the dark sky above. There was a trace of sorrow in her eyes. Even if she hoping for the changes, she also was once a dark person herself. Yet, it's just took one life to plant the empathy in hers.

"It's pathetic but I hope that you would wish me well up there." 

Yeonshin turn around ready to leave this forsaken place and again cowardly hides herself in her safe haven only to collide with the body that suddenly appears out of nowhere.

A bit startled, Yeonshin managed to catch the arm of the boy who almost fell.

The boy's height was almost reach chin and Yeonshin guess that he still at his teen age. His face looked scared and anxious. Before Yeonshin could ask, there were footsteps running as if chasing for something. Then Yeonshin noticed a fat woman in a pink dress that tightly attached to her body coming from the entrance and walk towards her. More likely that woman was aim for the boy that she was holding on.

"There you are. This lady want you and it's a honor to serve me, this lady, and yet you running away? How dare you be ungrateful, little ." The woman said with eyes flicker in noticable lust. 

From then Yeonshin known the thing that was happened with how the boy squirm in fear in her hand. Before she hiding herself in her residence almost eleven year, with how the world works ,she would always encounter this sight and pay no heed towards it. 

Even right now, She don't want to make any unnecessary trouble in the first place since s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter