Chapter 2

When The Sun Rise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! This content has abusive topic.

 

 

Jongin never want to be a slave, much more to drag his brother with him was never part of his planned. No longer has a place after the death of his father, Jongin decided to leave the place he once called home. Just like the death of his father, the loss of himself also not concern gonna anyone as if he just a wind passing by. With a heavy heart leaving his father grave, a 14 years old boy drag his feet away from the mansion that become the place of their memories. Even so, he thought he was alone but one boy with a pair of big and clear eyes also following him on the journey.

"I also don't want to leave him but staying there would make my heart ache and he would be sad." That boy said without him asking. The big and clear eyes obviously showed sadness in them but his mouth curved in cheerful smile looking at him and said.

"But father would also tell me to man up and stop being a crybaby. And I also promise him to protect you as a big brother . That's why, don't leave me too Jongin." 

After one and half year his father passing, Do Kyungsoo's father also pass away because the illness and his son decided to follow Kim Jongin towards the journey calledd freedom.

If only that freedom is something they dream of.

.

.

.

"Arrghhhh!" 

Jongin doesn't know how long he has been kneeling and prostrating on the hard and rough floor. His throat feels sore but his heart ached even more causing him to scream interspersed with cries. The moment he push the door, he knew he would regreting his action leaving the place he once called home, leaving the memories of his father to find the meaning of freedom only to leading him towards despair. 

Never once did he dream of facing the sight before him. What he want was only the meaning of living, eating good food and be with someone he can called his family.

Not the sight of his brother crawled on the dirty floor with battered body and without one single piece of clothes on.

"Arrrghhh! I'm sorry, I should't leave you alone!" Jongin punch the hard floor causing his hand to bleed because the rough sand.

Even his lower part njured, Kyungsoo manage to move his body towards Jongin. He held his brother bleeding hands and shake his head. "Enough , Jongin. Don't blame yourself. It's because of me being so weak that I can't even protect you as a brother much less to protect myself."

Jongin undo his shirt and put on Kyungsoo body. His bottomless eyes that are red because the tears stared at Kyungsoo big and watery eyes that held too many feelings. Even if  he manage to show a small reasuring smile but deep inside Kyungsoo felt ashamed, angry, sad and despair in his heart. 

"I promised, I promised hyung. One day I'll destroy this place and kill all those bastard that did this to you."

Kyungsoo nodded. His throat was sore to speak and his tears were dry to cry. Even with the promise that Jongin made, Kyungsoo knew starting today it was too late to return and this day would only be repeated again.

And just like that, two days after the incident had passed peacefully as if nothing had happened before. But Jongin knows that the unpredictable storm would befall on them sooner or later. With some food he manage to gather the day before the incident would last at most five days. Yet it's still not enough and because of that Jongin would only eat less and the remain he would give to Kyungsoo since the latter body is much more frail than his. Jongin knows no matter how the hunger affect him, he must remain vigilant and never leave Kyungsoo side. But how prepared is he?

On the fourth day, the day Jongin fear has comes. He don't know if the guards are the same ones that dragged Kyungsoo before but since that day the news must has been spread by the ones who did dirty to his brother and degraded Kyungsoo as their new plaything. 

Of course, Jongin fought to the end, but he was only one person while he fought many.

Each time he fought, his body would crumble over and over again and everyday it was himself that was bleeding heads over toes lying on the floor only able to see Kyungsoo being dragged away and that brother of his would struggle and plead but what his fragile body and silent voice can do? 

On the seventh day, the suplies almost gone. The food and medicide Jongin hardly work to get almost finished. It's been almost a week since Jongin come to work and only accompanied Kyungsoo even though he knew it was useless. On the seventh day which is today, they, some different people he don't reconigze also comes again and just like other day, Jongin also gonna fight them with his battered body but before he can launch a verbal attack Kyungsoo blocked him.

''Hh..hyung..."

"I'm gonna leave for awhile. Don't worry." Kyungsoo said with a weak voice and head down

"Good choice pretty boy. It would been easy if you be obedient before hmm.."The guards surround them laugh before grabbed Kyungsoo's frail hand and dragged him away.

The enraged Jongin almost want to give the guard a beating but Kyungsoo who stared on the muddy floor all the times glanced up and met his eyes. Kyungsoo shook his head while mouthing 'Go to work. I want eat hot food today' with a small smile.

 

.

.

.

.

The long awaited day has arrived. Correction, the long awaited day arrived a week ago but the protagonist insisted on holding the ceremony a week late. Jang Hera unhappy with her eldest daughter decision and the reason she postponed the ceremony but still it's her 'blessed' daughter they talking about. Jang Hera sighed. 'It's all because that bastar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter