Chapter Two: First Date

I Only Have Eyes For You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoongi smiled as he fixed the sleeves of his shirt. He looked at his reflection and sighed. "." He whispered as he noticed a piece of hair sticking out. 
He walked out of his room to the kitchen to get some breakfast. 
"Why are you dressed up?" Taehyung chuckled as he brought a spoonful of cereal to his mouth. He was wearing his sleeping robe and his hair was messy. 
"Nothing." Yoongi groaned in annoyance. He pulled out a glass cup and walked to the refrigerator to pull out the orange juice. 
"You going on a date?" Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at Yoongi. 
"No." Yoongi laughed. He took a sip of his drink. After he finished his drink he placed it in the sink. "Make sure to clean the bathroom. It is your turn!" 
Taehyung nodded as he kept his eyes on his bowl of cereal.

Yoongi smiled as he got on his car and drove up to Hana's apartment. He parked his car and waited for her in the parking lot. 
Although their first encounter was a couple of days back he gathered a lot of information about her. He might have not attended his classes this week but he was glad he got information about Hana.
On Tuesdays she attends morning classes at the college of education. Her first class begins at 9:00 am and it ends at 10:30. After that class she heads over to the student union center and grabs some lunch. It seems like she really enjoys her time at the union center because she is constantly eaing there throughout the week. He can't blame her though the food is so great. After her one hour lunch she heads to her next class which is in the English building, next to the Union center. Her class runs from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm. After that class she runs to the student center to work on homework until 3:00pm. After that class she goes to the school library to work from 4:00pm to 9:00 pm. 
On Wednesdays she heads to the reading clinic to help students with reading and comprehension. She walks in at 8:30 am and exits at 9:30 am. Yoongi could not follow her all the way inside the building but he gathered information on the program. It seems like she needs to tutor in order for her to get into the program. At 10:00 am she has another course at the college of education that ends at 11:20. After her class she heads to the Union center to pick up some lunch. On that day she met up with her blonde friend from the video she had recorded and posted on Instagram. After lunch she heads to the library and works a shift from 2:00 pm to 7:00pm. 
Thursdays is the last day she attends classes. She attends another English course from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. After the course she takes a 30 minute break at the college of education and consumes a small snack. She then attends a course their that runs from 2:00 pm to 3:20 pm. After that class she goes back home and stays indooord the whole time. 
On Fridays she works at the library at 9:00 am and leaves at 2:00 pm. She heads home and does not come out for the rest of the night. 
Yoongi has gathered all this information the last couple of days and plans on gathering more information about her weekends and Mondays. 
"Hey Yoongi." Hana stated as walked over to him. He was leaning against his car, skimming through the notes he took of Hana's schedule. 
"Hey." Yoongi smiled as he stood straight. "You ready?" 
Hana smiled as she pushed her hair back. Yoongi quickly examined her. She wore a cute pink knee length dress with a white cardigan. She had some gray ankle length booties. Her hair was parted in the middle sleeky straight and pushed it behind her ears. She had some pink lipgloss on and tinted cheeks. She looked so pretty. Yoongi thought to himself.

"Yes." Hana smiled Yoongi walked over to the passenger seat and opened the door for her. "Thank you." 
Yoongi smiled as he walked over to his driver side. 
They arrived at the library and Yoongi kept a close distance to Hana but not to close to make her uncomfortable. They walked around the library and checked out every department in the library. Yoongi helped her open a city library card and they tried out some of the crepes they had at the main lobby. After all the walking they sat down in a meeting hall room and discussed about their lives.
"How about you Yoongi?" Hana asked devoting her attention to him. "What's your family like?" 
"I have both parents. They divorced when I was a child but they are both extremely present in my life. I also have a sister who is taking time and traveling." He answered. 
"Do you miss your parents?" Hana asked as they sat down at a table in the library. 
"Sometimes." Yoongi sighed. "I honestly love being independent and not being home. I have some independence." 
"Really?" Hana furrowed her eyebrows. "Care to explain?"

"When I graduated high school, I did not want to attend the university. My parents told me to attend and they would pay for all my tuition and expenses. If I did not attend that I would be forced to work at my mother's company. I honestly hate business and don't enjoy an office setting." 
Hana stayed quiet as she fiddled with her fingers. Her life was completely different from his. She had worked hard to obtain scholarships to be able to attend school. Her parents could not cover any expenses, which is why she attended community college first. Once she graduated, she moved up to a four year where she was offered a full ride scholarship with housing. "That's different." She uttered as she realized that Yoongi lived a privileged life.

"I don't brag." Yoongi stated. "This is why I don't like talking about my life. It's just people assume I have everything in life, which I mean I do but it is stressful. I have to meet these high standards that my parents place for me." 
"Yeah it makes sense." She chuckled as she brought her arms into a folded position. 
"How do you like it here?" Yoongi asked trying to change the topic.

"It's alright. I miss my family sometimes but the good thing is they only live two hours away from this city.The nice thing is that if I want to visit my parents, I can take the bus and go home on weekends."

Yoongi nodded and stared at Hana. The more he examined her the more he noticed how pretty she was. She had a radiant and captivating smile that when she smiled, he couldn't help but smile back. Her eyes were round and bright filled with happiness despite having a difficult circumstances with school, work and being far away from her family. 
Suddenly her heard her stomach growl loudly. Her eyes widened and she looked away. "Sorry." She apologized for something she could not control. 
"Are you hungry?" Yoongi chuckled when she noticed her cheeks getting red. 
"If I am being honest with you, I didn't have breakfast." Hana chuckled as she sat back on her chair.

"How come?" Yoongi chuckled darkly. 
"I was so nervous for today. I woke up early to get ready but when it was time to eat, I couldn't eat. I was afraid I was going to puke." Hana laughed. "I was afraid of making the wrong impression."

"You didn't." Yoongi smiled. Hana's face relaxed as Yoongi smiled at her. "Let's go get some food. I know a great place!" 
They arrived a local sushi restaurant that Yoongi enjoyed a lot. He would osscasionally bring Taehyung but Taehyung enjoyed pizza more.

Yoongi and Hana sat at their booth across from each other. He would glance at her whenever she tried making a conversation or pouted. He could tell she would get nervous whenever she fidgeted with the silverware on her plate or would touch her hair constantly. She would look out the window, finding any place to glance to keep her eyes from locking with Yoongi. She felt an attraction towards the unknown man infront of her but yet he had captivated her attention. 

"Ar

Please log in to read the full chapter