Chapter 9

Marrying a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think are his terms? I’m scared  of what can happen to us, Jeong.” Jeongyeon feels Mina rest her head on her shoulders once the two of them have decided to plop down on the white sand. They have just finished their dinner and Jeongyeon has asked Mina to take a walk with her along the beach so they can enjoy the last night of their “honeymoon”.

 

“I have no idea except the fact that I know it will only benefit him the most and leave us with almost nothing but don’t worry, I trust that Jihyo and her legal team can find a way around it. Don’t worry too much. We’ll worry about it once it hits us.” Jeongyeon wraps an arm around Mina when she felt the younger girl shiver. It’s a cold night and the large waves on the beach is enough to prove that.

 

“You’re almost perfect except the fact that you didn’t bring a jacket with you to keep me warm. It’s obvious that you have zero romantic bone in your body, Jeongyeon.” Mina teases but wraps her arms around Jeongyeon’s waist to have more of the older girl’s warmth surrounding her.

 

They’ve both been spending their time for the past two days swimming, talking and dining around the island that somehow they have moved past the awkward physical touching stage. They still didn’t share a bed as per Jeongyeon’s insistence but they’re more comfortable to initiate intimate touches without thinking it’s a part of a show.

 

“I’m not made for romance Minari. I never pretended that I am. I am a simple person.” Jeongyeon smiles as she looks at the people passing by them. It feels nice to just move around without thinking much whether you’ll end up in the headlines tomorrow. She listens to the sound of the waves from the beach and feels calm and at ease like she wouldn’t be facing her father tomorrow.

She wants to stay here and enjoy her freedom but she knows she has other goals in life.

 

“I’m glad that Nayeon adores you. You deserve to be loved despite what you want to project to the world Jeongyeonie.” Mina takes Jeongyeon’s hand in hers and doesn’t let it go. Jeongyeon doesn’t want Mina to let go.

 

“Would you like to have a drink with me?” Jeongyeon asks out of the blue.

 

“I thought you’d never ask." Mina lets out a giggle as she gets up, not letting go of Jeongyeon’s hand and pulls her wife to the nearest beach bar they can find.

 

----------xxx----------

 

“Mina you’re drunk, let’s go back to our room.” Jeongyeon raises her voice so Mina can hear her amidst the blaring sound of the music from the speakers that are blasting some pop music she has no idea of. They’re still at the beach bar enjoying their drinks when Mina started asking Jeongyeon to dance with the crowd of tourists saying moving would help them sober up. So they danced the night away until their bodies felt sticky and the liquor starts to cloud both of their minds.

 

There are a lot of men and women trying to hit on the both of them but Jeongyeon being the one who can still hold her liquor, loosely wraps her arms around Mina’s body to avoid people from intentionally rubbing their bodies against her obviously drunk wife while at the same time trying to dodge all the men and women trying to hit on her.

 

She tries her best to keep her eyes open despite feeling dizzy, all thanks to the shots she and Mina had drunk carelessly and her beautiful fake wife, bless her soul, has started to lose her sanity and has been planting soft kisses all over her face all the while giggling from her teasing.

 

“Mina stop that. Momo wouldn’t like you doing that.” Jeongyeon nervously says. She can feel her own resolve crumbling and it must be the alcohol talking but she finds herself wanting to feel Mina’s lips on hers but she still knows better than to succumb to her temporary desires and hurt both of their girlfriends and Mina once she’s sober.

 

“I just find it cute when you get all flustered Jeongyeonie. It-it’s just friendly kisses you big baby. Just say-say you’re scared of Nayeon.” Mina hiccups and rests her head on Jeongyeon’s neck. Jeongyeon decides it’s time to end their night and carries a blabbering Mina on her back before she herself gets too sleepy to carry both of their asses back to their hotel room. 

 

Once they’ve arrived in the room, Jeongyeon gently drops Mina’s body on the couch, wanting to get herself a glass of lukewarm water to ease her dry throat and dizziness but she stops when she hears the younger girl start gagging and vomiting on the floor.

 

“What the hell, Mina….” Jeongyeon didn’t expect a rush of head ache to hit her when she sees that Mina let out everything they ate from lunch and dinner on the expensive Persian carpeted floor. She’s just glad they’re not in her house right now so she wouldn’t have to be the one cleaning up a soiled carpet. 

 

Guess we’ll have to pay extra for the cleaning service. Jeongyeon thinks.

 

Jeongyeon shakes her head disapprovingly as she takes Mina to the bathroom so she can throw up in the toilet instead. She sat there holding on to her wife’s hair and gently rubbing her back while the other is busy emptying her guts out.

 

“Will you be fine to take a shower by yourself?” Jeongyeon asks after her wife slowly stops gagging. 

 

“Y-yeah.” 

 

“Okay. Okay…. I’ll leave your bathrobe behind the door, your clothes will be on the bed. I’ll fix us some tea so we can both sober up.”

 

Mina only nods and Jeongyeon sighs before leaving the younger girl once she sees that Mina is about to undress herself without thinking if Jeongyeon is still in the room with her. Before Jeongyeon can exit the bathroom she hears the shower curtain hooks are jiggling and when she looks back she sees that Mina slipped on the bathtub while holding on the curtains that saved her from possibly hitting her head on the tub.

 

God damn it. I’ll do it myself. “Let me just help you, Mina. It’s okay.” Jeongyeon says as she helps Mina who’s only in her underwear, get up. She thinks that allowing Mina to take a bath alone will be a huge mistake so she swallows the lump in before she helps Mina undress. She fixes her eyes on Mina’s droopy eyes before she allows her hand to reach over the younger girl’s undergarments, careful not to allow her fingers to linger on Mina’s skin. She ushers both of them under the shower, not really minding having her clothes soak with water. She feels Mina shiver so she makes her movements as fast as she can so they can both get out of this situation as soon as possible.

 

“I remember you saying I look naive.” Jeongyeon hears Mina mumble under her breath while she struggles to wash Mina’s body with only a thin sponge between her hands and the younger girl’s skin. 

 

“Well, you still are.” Jeongyeon coyly replies. 

 

“Can I show you that I am not?” 

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

Jeongyeon feels Mina’s hands cup her jaw and pull her face closer towards hers. 

 

Jeongyeon knows she shouldn’t.

 

She shouldn’t give in to a drunk Mina but before she can process what to do next she feels her wife’s soft lips on her own and it’s like she was spellbound, her resolve crumbles and she finds herself wanting to taste everything that Mina’s lips have to offer. 

 

 

Regrets will come tomorrow but right now she’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter