Chapter 7

The Secret: A KyuMin Fanfic

The Englishee Motel. That's as far as I had gotten. I knew I couldn't stay too long in an old smelly motel. But I had one problem: no gas.

I could easily walk to the gas station, but I don't have a gas jug. So that rules out getting gas.

Maybe someone could come pick me up. Minnie would come get me in a heartbeat. Not anymore. I screwed up big time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Minnie's POV *

Wookie rushed over to my house as soon as he heard the news. He was my best bet with winning this against Kyu.

" Teukie told me that I should try to get back at him or just move on, " I explained to him.

" Well, that's what you should do. He'll get jealous, " he thought for a moment. " But you're going to have to gang out with other people because if you only hang out with me, it won't affect Kyu since you always hang out with me anyways. Maybe if it were one of Kyu's frineds then it will work. "

" Yeah, " I nodded my head in agreement.

" So, like Donghae or Henry or Siwon or someone like that, " he explained.

" Thnk you Wookie! " I hugged him then grabbed for the phone. I decided to call Donghae since he's Kyu's best friend and gaming buddy.

After finding his number, I called Donghae.

" Hello? "

" Hey, it's Sungmin. "

" Oh, hey, what's up? "

" Nothing, I just wanted to know if I can come over to hang out. "

" Sure! Come on by! "

" Thanks. I'll be there in a little bit. "

" Okay, bye. " I hung up and put on my walking shoes.

" Good luck. I'll wait here if you want, " Wookie said with a sweet smile.

" Nah, you can go home. I'll call you, unless it's too late, then I'll call you tomorrow, " I hugged him again before I headed out to Donghae's house.

 

Ding Dong!

" Hey, Minnie, come in! " Donghae said while letting me in. I set my shoes on the designated mat.

" Thank you so much for letting me visit, " I said while looking around. His house was pretty nice.

" Thank you for coming, " he led me to the living room and the T.V. A football game was on between my two favorite teams. Donghae plopped down on the couch and I sat beside him.

" So what brings you here anyways? " he said as the commercials came on.

" Oh, well, I just wanted to hang out since Kyu is at work, " I explained. It wasn't a total lie.

" Oh, he was just over here yesterday, " Donghae said, fixing his bangs.

" Oh, really? Hm, he never told me.. " I said cooly, though on the inside I was furious.

That's when the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Kyu's POV *

I flipped open my phone and closed it again. I had no clue what to do.

I thought about what I did wrong. I should've told Minnie. It's all my fault. No, it's Donghae's fault. If he would've never called and invited me over, none of this would've happened.

That's it. I was going to call him to pick me up and when he came, I was going to kick his backstabbing !

I quickly dialed his number and waited patiently for him to pick up.

" Yello, " of course, sillyness in a serious situation.

" Hey, Donghae? Do you think that you can give me a ride? My car broke down, " believable enough.

" Aw, sorry man, I got a visitor. Minnie's over here, " he sighed.

Wait, Minnie's over there? With the guy I cheated on him with? He's cheating on me with Donghae? Did he move on?

" Oh, Minnie? Okay, sorry for bothering. "

" No, it's okay. Hope everything's all right."

" Yeah, bye, " I hung up before he could say any more.

I was furious yet determined to get my Minnie back.

I walked into the Englishee Motel and looked for the desk clerk. I found a tall skinny guy wiht black hair and blonde streaks.

" Hey, you think you can help me out? " I said, ringing the little bell on the desk.

" Huh? Oh, yeah, what do you need? " he said with a slight southern accent.

" I need some gas but I don't have a gas jug and my car can't move without gas, " I almost felt like copying his accent.

" Well, I'll get you some, just hold tight right here. I'll be right back, " he came out from behind the desk and headed out to his tan toyota truck. After he started it up and drove down the road, I had already planned out how to get Minnie back, or at least apologize to him. I don't know whether or not if he was actually going to forgive me.

But I knew one thing: I was going to make a good effort trying. And that beating Donghae was going to be loads of fun, especially since he pretty much agreed to be the replacement me. Well, I was about to replace him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooo, almost done then! ^^ it's getting good!!

like it? comment and subscribe please!!

I'm getting tired... *yawn*

FIGHTING!!