Chapter 8

The Secret: A KyuMin Fanfic

I listened closely while Donghae chatted on the phone. I know eavesdropping is bad, but I was curious. Plus, this might be important.

I couldn't really figure out who it was, but it was brobably a close friend since he said "man". Maybe Teukie, Siwon, or maybe even Kyu. Who knew.

I didn't really care about who it was because my plan (Wookie's idea) is working perfectly. Donghae was really becoming closer friends with me even though I've only been here for about an hour.

When he put the phone up, we both went back to the game, though my mind was else where, probably in another world.

The thought of Kyu had passed through my mind and it wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. I was thinking about the good times and the bad times we had. If he did comeback, I wan't going to make it too easy for him. He better come up with a pretty sappy story to win me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Kyu's POV *

When the skinny desk clerk returned with the jug full of gas, I had already been waiting in my car.

" Here ya go, hope that's enough to getcha where you're going, " he said with his accent.

" Thank you, I really appreciate all this help, " he shook my hand.

" No problem, " he went back inside after giving me the jug of gas. I filled up my gas tank.

Once my tank was full, I started up the car. To hear that engine rumble once again made my heart leap. But what was more important was that I was going to get my Minnie back.

As I headed back home while trying not to speed, I watched the scenery whiz by. Maybe after I apologize to Minnie we can take a ride through the countryside. Maybe I could take him to the Englishee Motel. Or a 5-star resturant.

But that all had to wait. Minnie might not even accept my apology. What if he never does? What if he moved on? What if he stays with Donghae forever?

I've got to clear my mind. I have to relax. I have about a thirty minute drive back home. Just me and my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Minnie's POV *

If Kyu was going to come over to find me, I had to make him fight for me. My plan? To betray him with Donghae.

I leaned towards him and laid my head on his shoulder. He looked over at me bewildered. He wrapped an arm around me, bring me closer, pretty much going with the flow. A smile spread across my face. Imagine the look on Kyu's face when he found me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost done!! yay~!

like it? comment and subsribe.

^^ fighting!