Chapter 6

The Secret: A KyuMin Fanfic

I ran out the door to see Kyu drive off.

" Kyu! " I stomped my foot. I watched him turn the corner and drive out of sight.

As I walked back inside, I though about what had happened. I knew that he was keeping a secret from me. Was he with someone else? No, he wounldn't do that. Or would he?

I picked up the phone and quickly dialed Eeteuk's number.

" Hello? " a tired voice came from the reciever.

" Teukie, I need to talk to you. "

" Minnie? Minnie, it's the middle of the night! "

I glanced at the clock. It was 11:47 PM.

" Oh, sorry. "

" Call me back tomorrow, okay? "

" Okay, bye Teukie, " I hung up the phone and stared at the clock.

After staring for a few minutes, I went back to bed. I stared up at the roof and tried to sleep. But I couldn't. There was an empty spot on Kyu's side of the bed. And an empty spot in my heart.

 

I finally cried myself to sleep at about 4 in the morning. In my sleep, I thought about how I was going to get back at Kyu once I found out the truth. I can't believe that it had all happened.

That wasn't our first arguement. About a year ago, Kyu was complaining about Kyumin's cries.

+ Flashback +

" Will you please go stop that noise? " he said while preparing for work.

" Why don't you for once? " I was so exhausted that I was laying on the floor.

" Your kid, not mine. "

" Excuse me? It's our kid, so you do it! " I sat up.

" Hey, you're the one that wanted the stupid baby in the first place. "

I stood up and stomped over to him.

" She isn't a ' stupid baby '! "

" Well, why don't you go take care of her? "

" You never do!  So why don't you? "

" Geez, Minnie, do I ask to much of you or something? All I want is for you to shut her up! "

" Maybe somebody else will actually appreciate my hard work! " I was on the edge of crying.

" Maybe somebody else will actually love me! " that did it. I started crying and stared at him in shock through blurry eyes. Then, it appeared so quickly: I slapped him. I looked at my red hand and at Kyu's face with a red mark on his right cheek.

I bursted out the door and ran straight to Wookie's house. I remember the surprised look on his face when I arrived.

I stayed there for about a week until Kyu finally came by and apologized. We promised never to fight again.

So much for that. I didn't like being mad at Kyu, or anyone for that matter.

+ End of Flashback +

I woke up around noon time to hear the phone ringing. After the fourth ring, I got up and shuffled over to pick it up.

" Yes? " was it Kyu?

" Hey Minnie? You called last night? "

" Teukie? Oh, yeah, I have a question, " I twisted the phone cord around my finger, almost afraid of the truth.

" Okay, what is it? "

" Did Kyu go to work yesterday? "

" No, I gave him the day off since there were too many workers there. He's actually supposed to come in and get his paycheck today. "

" Oh, " I said, upset and furious at the same time.

" Why, didn't he come home and tell you? " Should I tell him?

" Well..."

" Tell me what happend, Minnie. I'll sort this out. " I knew that I could trust Teukie.

I told him the story, about the cologne and Kyu leaving and how that's why I called him so late.

" Oh, Minnie, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'll do my best to help you out. "

" Thanks Teukie. Hopefully it'll get better, " I said with a sigh.

" It will. You'll see. Well, don't let this bring you down. If it was really bad, you should get back at him. And if he doesn't come back, find someone else. Well, see you around. "

" Bye, thanks for the help! "

" No problem! " we both hung up.

I heaved another sigh and thought about what Eeteuk had said. How was I going to get back a Kyu?

I grabbed the phone again and instantly dialed Ryeowook's number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just realised how sad some of this is :(

comment? Subscribe? please? :{

4 chapters to go!! all done in a day ;D