3rd Challenge

21 Prompts, 25 Words Meme

Random SM Artists 

 

  1. Shindong 
  2. Xiumin
  3. Winter
  4. Heechul
  5. Yuta
  6. Key
  7. Taemin
  8. Irene
  9. Lay
  10. Johnny

 

 

1: First Time 4&6

Heechul & Key

Knowing Bros: 

Taemin intertwined their hands, he kissed his boyfriend. “First episode  and it did so well. I’m so proud of you, babe.”

“Thank you.”


2: Angst 7

Taemin 

Army. The army had call for him and he had to go. Once again separating from his brothers. 

With tears and tight hugs, he departs. 

 

3: AU 1&8

Shindong & Irene 

“Oppa, you’re the best!” Irene beamed, her arm still hooked to Shindongs. 

Shindong chuckled. 

“We really look like a couple. They won’t notice anything. Nada.”

 

4: 3,6&9

Winter, Key, & Lay 

“No!” Key shouted, fuming. “ Why can’t you show me the same love you do each other? Why do you constantly leave me out.”

His tears stricken down, voice lowered. 

“Am I unlovable?”

 

8: Baby Fic 5&9

Yuta & Lay 

The festival was in progress. Thousands of people, booming music, and sweet treats. 

Yuta( looking at Lay) : Where’s the baby?

Lay (confused) : You had him. 

 

10: Romance 4&7

Heechul & Taemin

“So,you will take her hand and bring her closer to you. Lean in slowly …and BAM! Kiss her.”

“Uh….huh…,” Taemin wrote. “Kiss…her.”

 

11: Death Fic 2&3

Xiumin & Winter 

Dying comes in all forms and happens whenever. But dying while choking on water wasn’t Winter’s wish. Even her boyfriend looked at her weird, cringing away. 

 

12: AU 8&9

Irene & Lay 

King Lay was betrothed to Irene. Her beauty and wisdom exceeded all. Her sparkling eyes and her rosy lips, graceful as she walked. 

 

14: 5,7&1

Yuta, Taemin, & Shindong 

It was too late for Yuta anyways. Taemin was at the alter, the ring and vowels being recited. 

Shindong better treat him well. Or else. 

 

15: Amnesia 2&10

Xiumin & Johnny 

“Hey!” Minseok blowed the whistle at Johnny, pointing glaringly, “Last warning!”

Johnny rolled his eyes at the referee, “It won’t cause amnesia, damn.” He mumbled. 

 

16: Hurt & Comfort 8&6

Irene & Key 

Key jolted from his sleep, gasping and sweating. 

“Babe?” His wife pulled him in her embrace, caressing him. “You’re okay. I’m here.”

He snuggled closer. 

 

 

18: Genderswap 1&6

Shindong & Key

Maybe he shouldn’t be so surprised, he’s seen it coming after all. Key wasn’t one to confine himself into one thing. Different pronouns, different clothing. 

 

 

19: First Time 2&7

Xiumin & Taemin

Wrinkled hands, hazy memories and Xiumin next to me, I recall our first date. 

Awkward smiles, spilled drinks, and nervous chuckles.

Truly, we’ve come far. 

 

20: Angst 3&8

Winter & Irene

 All she could do was watch. Watch as the woman she loved get embraced in the arms of their king. 

Her envious eyes followed her, wishing things could change. 

 

21: Baby Fic 1

Shindong 

As Shindong rounded the corner of the popcorn tent, he stopped in his tracks. 

A boy, maybe 3 years old,  peered up at the machine.

 

 


 

*Thank you for reading!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!