SHADOW

CHUBBY

The class president....
YURI sigh with relief. Finally she could calmly catch a breath.... She sit on her place and Look by the window.... Sehun and Chanyeol gone soon lessons will start SO they propably go to their classes.
YURI take out books from her bag. She sit comfortably looking in front of her.
In the first desk sit Kyungsoo..... She could calm Look at him now. He read something as always he study SO hard.
She smile gently.... It's good to See students who really care about their future....
She start to think about what happend morning..... She was kind of confused..... It will by great if she could by in the same class as Chanyeol.... He is SO funny and caring about her... She wasn't lonely when he was with her.... He somethimes is kind of noisy and bring to much attention especially now but..... She really See him as a friend, but somehow Sehun had right.... Chanyeol should first ask her if she had time and if she could teach him not go straight to the teacher..

Sehun should be more respectful of the elders, even if they have known each other for some time. In the past, at the beginning of their acquaintance, Chanyeol and Sehun got along well, I do not understand what has changed. Since chanyeol suggested that we both change our appearance and began to help me that weight loss. Since then, Sehun has become snips and even rude to Chanyeol. He even stopped calling me noona, as if he were offended. In the past, I even had a good weight loss when I had the support of chanyeol was easy, but after his sudden departure everything was sprinkled. I lost my balance between exercise and diet, sometimes I didn't eat a few days or gave myself a lot of training, I often fainted or felt bad. And sehun he also wanted me to do a lot of things with him or for him and somehow I lacked the strength for all this weight loss. In addition, I really missed chanyeol and his jokes, which also did not help. Then came my departure and lack of companionship.

YURI sigh.... 

People from her class start to went to the classroom SO she start to unpack her things again but she move kind of faster and she almost fell down from chair making People around laught on her..... Nothing new.... She is clumsy SO it brings People around her more reasons to laught.... She start to stand up ignoring rude comments around, then she saw some note put under her table

If one Day you need a help call

+82XXXX XX YYYY

SHADOW

YURI wasn't sure if it was joke or what, and she was sure that person who call herself Shadow can't by anyone good

At last she take the note who knows who write this it can by a prove if something happend to her.

Just as Sehun foresaw, the teacher called YURI and commanded her to help chanyeol learn. No wonder Chanyeol moved from another school, he already had a sports scholarship as a star and captain of the school sports team. He was immediately appointed vice-captain of our basketball team. For teachers, it is great news that he is not only talented sports, but also ambitious, and he wants to improve the state of school grades. In their eyes, he became not only a hope to win in the upcoming sports competitions, but also a model for other less scientifically capable students. However, has anyone taken pid's attention to how many school responsibilities a person like YURI has. In addition to her own learning, she is finally second in the whole school, ahead of only Kyungsoo. She is the vice president of the class, and she also gives herself to the school. Let us not count the fact that it is not assertive enough, and therefore many students take advantage of this fact and frequent YURI does their work for them. This time, too, it was no different that the teacher's request was accepted by her. After speaking with the teacher, she still had to complete the class roster, even though she had the help of other students, it was no surprise to her that she had not met anyone in the class. In addition, her punishment, that is, cleaning the gym, for that unnecessary delay, has not yet ended. When she came out that school was already dark, and she didn't smile at all to go home alone.

 

Maybe she should call for someone. 

She Look at her Phone..... She dosn't had many number... First she want to call to Chanyeol but she know he had a hard practise today and he was tired.... He pretendent to by alright but his eyes said more when he talk with her about study.

Second she think about Sehun who knows maybe he could come but she shake her head...Sehun himself recalled with her to Kai when he wrote to her that he needed juice, and she, as usual, carried him, that Sehun's mother was going to the family in some way. She won't be around for two weeks, and Sehun had help packing her and then taking out her suitcases and had to go shopping with her. His mother was very much about him, so she certainly wanted to make sure that in her absence he would not miss anything, probably did grocery shopping with him and later admonished for everything. Knowing his mother, she certainly wrote him everything on the cards and glued them all over the house. It's nice to have someone who cares about you. So the very fact of her departure excludes the possibility of Sehun appearing here if she called him. 

YURI sigh..... She put her phone in her pocket, and then she felt some paper. She quickly remembered the piece of note she found today and the number that was written there. She quickly typed the number on her phone, but before she pressed the button that the handset to make a call, but at the last minute she stopped. 

# No YURI you're not SO. Desperated to call someone who you don't know and who called herself Shadow when you're alone and it's dark#

She Look around well standing here nothing change, SO she Just take a Deep breath and slowly she. Start to. Move

 

She go few meters and she. Saw. Few older girls and one from her class..... She Look down and start to slowly past next to them when suddenly she heard

+yahhh PIG 

YURI stop.... Somehow she know they talk to her..... She felt like someone stand next to her, and pat her arm. She didn't Look up but she Saw a lot of feets gathered around her.

+ aren't you Even Look at us!   Being a PIG is one but being rude pig is second things you know

YURI felt hard pat in back of her head

+ Unni teach you respect! HIPPO

~ COME ONE DON'T pretendent you're not hear us

YURI felt another hit..... 

+ really that PIG!!!!

She bowed gently try to avoid the hit and qiuetly she said

* I'm kind of hurry back to my home SO..... 

The girls start to laught loud. 

+give us money then you can go

* I.... Don't.... Have..... Any money

YURI said timidly. The girls looked at each other and later at YURI.

= you're kidding us!

YURI denied shaking her head, but the girls attacking her did not believe it. They began to jerk her harder, push her more and more aggressively, apparently losing patience. YURI, however, did not change her answer or give them money, even if they destroyed her shirts from her uniform while jerking. Suddenly one of the girls took out the phone and called somewhere upset.

After a while of yuri detention, several guys joined the girls, they looked older and they certainly were not from the same school as YURI. After a short talk with that girls, one of the boys Look at YURI intensive and then he smile kind of scary. 

^ maybe she had something that is Worth some money

He come close to YURI then he start to Look at her. He touch her face squezz her checks and said Look at his friends

^ I'm sure she never had a men..... You know virigin can by sold

YURI frozen what are they talked about?! 

The boy talk about that he know some Old mens who can paid for virigin, others jokes that maybe she can by use when someone put a bag on her face. 

YURI want to run away but she was sure they will catch her, she fell she want to cry.... But it dosn't change anything they will not let her go Just becouse she start to cry right? 

Then she realise she hold in her pocket a Phone they don't take it, becouse he wasn't to much worth... When they talk and joking about her,  she fast take out the Phone and Press the call buton.... She wasn't Even sure to whom she is calling right now, she only had Hope someone pick up..... 

In one moment she heard kind of familiar voice

- hello.... 

* please help me..... 

HER quiet voice shaking was almost unheared, but in the Phone someone said

- I was thought you will not call

And then she Saw a light from other side of Road. Eweryone Look in the light direction and suddenly one motorbik ride a small cirle next to them. 

From motorbike come out a boy not to high, he was Just a little bit higher then YURI. His clothes was all black, he had a mask on his face only his eyes was seing......he Look at all People gathered around YURI then he Look at the one boy who hold YURI wrist and said

- let her go

The guy start to laugh and said

^ what? Are you joke one me!!!! 

The Black boy didn't said anything to him he Look at palę and shaking YURI, and said

- Are you alright YURI? 

Huh? Suprised YURI Look at him.... Who is it.... How he know who she is..... Will they know each other? She Look confused, but from thinking Wake her up suddenly push, when the guy pushed her in direction to the girls and come close to the black boy, he was angry but the black boy in mask wasn't afraid of him

^ get out from this place if You want to stay in one piece

- I didn't come to you SO get lost

The boy in black, not looking at the increasingly annoyed older boy, moved towards the YURI held by those girls. The older boy quickly turned towards the boy walking away from him in black, and grabbed him by the shoulder, intending to punch him with his other fist, but the boy in black easily and quickly dodged. Avoiding the blow, he grabbed the older boy's wrist, pulled his hand in his direction, made a quick turn, which caused him to block the older boy's hand behind his own back, twisting it harder, which caused the older boy to feel great pain, which caused him to kneel. The older boy couldn't free himself and fell emberessedbso he Look at his friends and said

^ what Are you waiting for

 

Friends of the kneeling boy took a few steps towards the black-clad boy, at the same time a few lights lit up from the side from which the masked boy arrived on a motorbike. Everyone looked towards these lights, there were more and more of them, and they seemed to hear the engines starting from motorcycles. It didn't look very interesting, especially for the YURI attackers, because as it turned out the motorcycle engines began to go silent when the boy in black raised his hand up. One of the girls who held YURI looked at him and suddenly froze. She quickly grabbed the arm of one of her male friends and said pointing to the jacket of a black-clad boy

+ oppa, it's better if we get out of here.

Her friend looked in the direction that the girl showed him, and his eyes began to do bigger and bigger with horror and surprise at the same time. The rest looked in the direction that so terrified their two friends, and they were not at all surprised by the sudden terrified pass of friends. Eweryone even the kneeling boy Look at the same direction, the black boy let the kneeling boy hand and push him away, then he could See the black wearing boy jacket and one Pictures what was knowing most of the People who like to night city view

Trying slowly stand up hołd his hurt hand the older boy said almost whispered +SHADOW

 

 

YURI Look in the black boy direction, before the girl realise what is going On The MASKED Boy Look at the three guys and said

- get lost

They start to run not Even. Look back at their girl friends, who still hold Yuri, he come close to them. One of the girls Look at him and said

< what? Are you going to hit a girl

He Just said 

- let her go

But the girl ask

< Are you her knight? 

- no I'm her Shadow 

As he said It he catch the girl wrist push her hard make her fell down. When her friends help her stand up, the black boy take out his jacket put it on YURI arms and take her hand he start to go to his motorbike. YURI didn't know who he is..... But somehow standing next to him made her feel safe

When both sit on the bike he Just said 

- hold tight

And he take her home as nothing happend.