I use to it

CHUBBY

YURI looked in the mirror and sighed. She knew there was another hard day ahead of her. Another day of school. School itself is not a problem for her, but students are another topic. YURI was happier at this school than at the last one, because she didn't feel too much physical violence, but these students' looks were full of disgust, when they Look at her and violent jokes on her looks and talking behind her back and whispering about her appearance even if they are aware that she hears everything.

Is it a crime to be different than show magazine covers? Is there any law that instructs everyone to look the same? YURI SLOWLY LEFT THE HOUSE. With her head lowered, stuck in the ground, with her eyes counting down her every step. As every morning, YURI moved toward the school, trying to prepare for what might happen.

Suddenly she hear:

S: HOW long I had to wait on you?

She Look in voice direction and saw   

 

Sehun sat on the bench in front of her house. Oh Sehun a boy who in her eyes was once one of her few friends. A boy whom YURI cared about almost like a sister. She helped him with his lessons, cooked for him, visited every day and spent every spare moment. Sehun easily was sick, weak and defenseless in YURI eyes, so it was she who defended him when it was needed. Now YURI wasn't sure what she should call it. Although he is a year younger, he shows no respect, to her, at school and in front of school, he treat her more as his own maid than a friend. 

HOW she could know he grown up as arrogant brat.....

YURI looked gently in his direction and sighed hard. She reached out and took Sehun's backpack. It was one of her tasks she had to take care of his bag, the second breakfast and snacks. She also had to answer each of his phone and read messages from him during the day with different commands. Of course, it didn't pass her, doing his homework. This school was not really very different from others as for YURI, even though she met a childhood friend here. Girls who look at Sehun as a picture are naughty and unpleasant for YURI, because they are annoyed by the fact that she spends a lot of time with him ... But who wants to be treated like this?

In front of school gate few girls wait on Sehun together with his Best friend everyone called him Kai but his name is Kim Jongin. The same as a Sehun he is popular among girls......

Aishhhh why I couldn't born this way > thinking YURI, standing together with Sehun, next to Kai. Kai Look at YURI gently WAVE to her

K: Hi noona..... 

YURI nodded gently, smile..... Right he is propably only one person showing some respect to YURI, but Even if she was his noona she dosn't have enough courage Look straight in his eyes.

Yuri left Sehun bag and try to go to her classroom but then Sehun called her

S: You think I will take the bag by myself to the classroom?

She back to him take his bag and wait as he go to his class. 

Because of the fact she was little late on her own class and she was punished by teacher..... She will by clean gym by the whole next three weeks.

Only she could sigh what else...... 

Sehun thinking:

I Look on my bag..... When I opened it I saw lunchbox.... Yeah she put one inside my bag again..... I never asked her about it but she did it by herself..... What a girl, always care about me..... I smile gently..... 

First Day of school she first check my bag if I take a lunchbox.... She all the time think I'm such a weaker....? That Day she give my her own lunchbox. From that Day she do one special to me.

K: Aren't you're too much to this moona?

I heard Kai asking when he sit next to me

S: Why you're care?

K: It's not caring I think.... You said you know her from childhood...

S: I do.. SO?

K: Aren't at last you should respect her a little bit more she is still older then you

S: SO what?! It's not your bussiness

Kai shake his head and sigh. I looked at the window..... I know she is older..... I know that..... I sigh