The Fight!

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyun’s POV

            Afternoon class is starting and everyone is present except for one person; Kim Min Jae, as usual that guy skipped class again.

JH: *the teacher is checking the attendance* Present! *she answered when her name was called*

TR: *done calling all* ok... So the only one who is absent is Min Jae, I saw him this morning…. Does anyone know why he isn’t here now?? *she asked the class*

ST: *she is one of the student in that class* Ahh... Saem… I saw him earlier with some guys from the other school… *she answered the teacher’s question*

TR: *looks at ST* do you know which school it is??

ST: *thinks* hmm… base on their uniform they are from the North High…

JH: *upon hearing the name of the school that guy MJ is talking to earlier she became alert* Mwoh?!! *she said loudly making all the attention switched to her* did you just say North High?! *she asked again not caring about how the others are staring at her weirdly*

ST: *startled but she nods to JH’s question* neh… they are wearing their school uniform so they must be from North High…

TR: *confused* is there a problem Ji Hyun…

JH: *didn’t answer the TR’s question, because she is now pre-occupied with other thought* Andwae…. *she quickly grabs her bag and runs outside the classroom*

TR: *surprised as well confused to why JH acted like that* yah! Shin Ji Hyun you can’t just run out of my class just like that! *she yells as JH runs*

JH: *looks back* Mian-hae Saem… I’ll take your punishment later…. *with that she runs and completely disappears from the sight of her classmates*

Min Jae’s POV

            The guys drag him at the empty lot near their school. They were so determined to get their revenge on him now. They started to beat him but he didn’t defend himself from them.

MJ: *lying on the floor after receiving a punch*

??: *grabs MJ’s collar and pulls him to stand up* Yah! Kim Min Jae…. Why aren’t you fighting back?! Huh?! *then punches MJ again*

??1: *walks to MJ* you’re not taking us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter