Flashback Part 2

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cousin’s POV

            He finds it funny that even though his little cousin has somewhat grown into a young woman sometimes she can still be a kid.

CS: *chuckles* hehe… not there… here...*he said as he wipes her lips and removes the ice cream* Aigoo… such a kid… *he said as he taps JH’s head* you already have a boyfriend yet you still act like a kid at times…

JH:*hits his arm slightly* yah!! That has nothing to do with that!! *she said faking to sulk but when she looks ahead of her pace  her facial expression changes into a surprised one, she can see MJ standing in front of her and base on how he looks at her, it seems that MJ saw everything and misunderstood it* Min Jae-ah… *she gently calls as she slowly steps forward to him*

MJ: *he was really hurt with the scene, he feels like the world falls apart that moment, it was as if his heart it being pierced with thousands of daggers* I thought when I avoided you; you will start to miss me and realize that it was me who you love… but I guess I’m wrong, you never really care if I’m around or not…

JH: *and she was right MJ did misunderstand the whole situation* Min Jae-ah… it’s not what you think…

CS:*feeling awkward and wanted to clear things up* ah… it was really not what you think… Ji Hyun and I are…..*he tried to explain but was cut by MJ*

MJ: *he was really furious that moment* Shut up!! I’m not talking to you and don’t tell me it is nothing when I already saw the whole thing…!!! *he raged at the man*

Ji Hyun’s POV

            People are starting to give them weird glares because of Min Jae’s outburst and so she told her to stop since it was a public place.

JH: *surprised with all the shouting MJ did* yah!! Stop yelling will you?! Where in a public place don’t make a scene… *looks at her cousin* Mian-hae about that… *gives her CS the bag she is carrying* I’ll just talk to him… you go ahead… I’ll just meet you at the house… *she whispered to him*

CS: *worried for JH* are you sure?

JH: *nods* neh…*back to MJ* let’s talk….

MJ: *with angry expression* didn’t I told you that I will understand if only you told me… but why? Wasn’t my love enough?? What can he do that I can’t do? What can he make you feel that I can’t? Why can’t you feel that way for me too? What does he have that I don’t? Was it because he buys you expensive gifts, jewelries and I don’t?? I could also buy you all those things if you had just told me… I’ll buy you everything you want… *he said nonstop not even letting JH say her word of explanation*

JH: *she can’t believe that she is hearing this things from MJ* Mwoh??!! So you think that lowly of me… do you think all I want from you is material things? *she asked in disbelief*

MJ: wae?? Aren’t you? Isn’t that the reason you are seeing that man? Because he is rich and he buys you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter