Flashback Part 1

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Jae’s POV

He was also surprised when Ji Hyun said that the door was locked and so he quickly stands up and runs to the door and tries to open it himself.

MJ: *opening the door but failed* ohh?? It is really locked… *he mumbles and walks back to his previous place and seated there as he looks at JH who is still standing*looks like you’ve grown to like PE now… *he commented as he knows that JH doesn’t like it before*

JH: *she just shrugs and didn’t say a word*

MJ: *he noticed the distance between them* why are you standing too far from me?? *he asked*

JH: Neh?? *she mumbles as she looks at him*

MJ: come here… *taps the empty space beside him*

JH:*shakes her head* ani-yo… I’m ok here…*then seated to where she is previously standing*

MJ: *looks at JH with sad eyes* do you hate me that much?? *he asked*

JH: *looks at MJ when she heard his question and answered* I don’t hate you…

MJ: *he slightly smile upon hearing this but his eyes still depicts sadness, then he stands up and moves closer to where JH is and seated beside her* thenyou wouldn’t mind if sit next to you, right? *he asked*

JH: *she looks at him and shakes her head* ani…*she is getting cold because she is only wearing their PE uniform and doesn’t have a coat or sweater with her and so she rubs her palms together and blew warm air to it to reduce the coldness she feels*

MJ: *he noticed that JH is cold and so he took off his coat and gave it to her* here… wear this…

JH: *refused* Ani-yah… *returns the coat to MJ* I don’t need this…. *she said not sounding sarcastic*

MJ: don’t be stubborn and wear it…. it’s getting cold here and I think we have to stay a little longer here until we find some help. Just wear it… *he said*

JH: *didn’t argue anymore and remained silent*

MJ: *looks at JH with full of longing eyes and looks far* we used to love, what happened to us?

Ji Hyun’s POV

            She can’t believe that she is stuck in that cold room with Min Jae but she can’t do anything. In fact she didn’t want to do anything she was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter