Your Sweetest “Stranger”

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Jae’s POV

            After he asked Ji Hyun and she answered they remained silent for a  while and then he noticed that Ji Hyun was looking real tired, and he knows it was because of the PE class since Ji Hyun never really like PE she must be exhausted now.

MJ: *looks at JH* why don’t you just sleep for a while??

JH: Neh?

MJ: you look really tired…. the next PE class for the other section will take some time… so you can take a nap… *he suggested*

JH: *shakes her head* ani-yah…. I don’t want to sleep…

MJ: *still insisted* come on… *puts her head on his shoulder* I’m not going to do anything to you….

JH: *let’s her head rest on his shoulder actually she miss that scene of them* why are you doing this? *she asked in a sleepy voice*

MJ: I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest “stranger” forever. *he said as he knows that JH said he is no more than a strangerthen rested his head on her head*

Ji Hyun’s POV

            She fell asleep on Min Jae’s shoulder but before she fell asleep she remembered asking him a question and hearing him answer that he’d be her “sweetest stranger”.

JH:*when she woke up she was already sleeping on his lap and him still seating and leaning against the wall, she sits up and looks at his face* Pabbo…why do you always make my heart waver every time I wanted to forget you?? *she mumbles as she brushes some hair on his forehead, then after a few minutes she can hear some footstep coming and some voice chattering, it must be the next class to have PE. She quickly wakes MJ up* Min Jae-ah.. Wake up.. *she lowly calls him*

MJ: *opens his eyes as he hears JH lightly calling him* hmmm…

JH: the next class is here I think… we can get out now…*she said as she stands up*

MJ: *was also about to stnd up when he falls back aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter