The Reasons

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Eun’s POV

            Changmin asked her a question she really didn’t want to answer, but she has to, because he deserves to know it even if it was already 2 years late.

JE: *with tears forming in her eyes she answered his question* I was sick, Changmin…

CM: *surprised by the suddenly revelation* Mwoh??

JE: I have heart problems and it’s critical, I can’t get too much excited or depressed for it can cause my life

CM: *it was something he didn’t expect to hear* is it incurable?? There must be some way to cure it right? *he asked JE*

JE: *she continued* there is…the doctors said that there is only one way to cure me and that is to undergo a surgery abroad, but there is a  50-50 chance that it’ll be successful. Or even if it was, my body may reject the medications and I’ll die eventually.

CM: *he was really shocked with all this facts* Why didn’t you tell me that? Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve been going through a lot? Why didn’t you let me help you?? *he was frustrated at himself for not being able to help her on the time she needed him*

JE: *fakes smile* I don’t want to burden you… and you did help me… You were the reason why I decided to undergo the surgery even though I was unsure that I’ll survive… I decided to go for you…. Though I can’t tell you I’m sick yet I also can’t tell you to wait for me when I know that I may not make it...  because if I tell you to wait for me, I know you will and I can’t make you wait forever for something unsure.

CM: *after listening and processing all the information he got* so you mean you broke-up with me because you are worried that you might not make it after the surgery and I will be waiting for nothing? *he asked trying to confirm his thought*

JE: *nods* neh… I want you to continue living even if I’m gone.

CM: *worried and concern* how was it?? Are you ok now?? Is it successful??

JE: *nods* neh… it was…

CM: then why didn’t you come back to look for me? Why didn’t you let me know after you had the surgery? Why did you only come back now?? *he said with tears forming on his eyes too, he felt guilty that he didn’t even do anything when JE is suffering and prote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter