The Promise

We Used To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Jae’s POV

            His was really beaten badly by those guys it was a good thing that Ji Hyun came there and saved him. Even though he can fight them, he didn’t do it because of one promise he made before.

MJ: *he felt bad seeing JH cried again because of him* I didn’t fight because I promised not to fight anymore… *he answered* Keurigo ulljima… Ji Hyun-ah…

JH: *when MJ answered her she remembered something* yakksok??

Flashback

            It was 2 years before, Min Jae is not only the Kingka of their school but as well as their school’s Jjang (best fighter). He had a fight with the student’s of North High and Min Jae and his alley easily defeated all of them even though their number is twice as theirs, and the North High is starting to see this fact and decided to retreat, but as they escape one of them sneak on Min Jae’s back and hits him.

MJ: *falls on the ground as he was hit*

JH: *she was informed that there is a fight between her school and the North High, she was not really interested with this kind of stuffs but one of her schoolmates said that MJ is also there and she went with them to see and if ever help, and there she saw MJ lying on the ground with blood dripping from his head, as the other chases their enemy. She quickly runs to MJ and seated near him and tries to wake him up* Yah!! Kim Min Jae!! Jeongshichariyo!!! *slightly taps his face to wake him up* open your eyes..!! *she worriedly said* Jebal…. Wake up…. *MJ didn’t move and she was really worried this time that she didn’t notice that tears are already flowing from her eyes* Min Jae-ah…. open your eyes…. Promise if you open your eyes I’ll do anything you want… Just open your eyes!!! Jebal… *she said out of the blue*

MJ: *he was dizzy because someone hits his head and falls, he had already regained consciousness but he was too tired and his was still slightly dizzy to move so he remained lying until he heard JH’s voice and he felt her lifting his head*

JH: *she was desperate that time, she would do anything just to make sure MJ is ok* Arasso... I’ll even agree to be your girl now *since MJ has been courting her for a while now* just wake up already!!! *she said crying*

MJ: *it is not that he wants to deceive her but he was really dizzy and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter