Chapter 7: Flashback

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Flashback
At a bench.

"Isn't it your second chance now?!"

Wayne came to realization, they both came from the same place.

"I can't do it now..." Wayne was holding back his tears, "I can't afford to lose her the third time."

Wayne walked away, without looking at Sylvia.

Sylvia broke down in tears, blaming herself for her stupidity. What she was doing?! Has she forgotten about her mission?! How could she let Wayne know that she's from 2026?! How could she... How could she still have feelings for him?

Out of a sudden, a masked man dressed in black covered Sylvia's mouth from behind. Sylvia tried to struggle but to no avail. After awhile, she lost consciousness.

10 minutes later.

Sam and Diana arrived at the scene.

"Weird, I thought Wayne said Sylvia was here..." Sam looked at his phone again and confirmed he is at the right place. While Sam and Diana were having dinner at the food street, Wayne drop him a text and mention Sylvia needed his help. Diana offered to tag along, to see if she's of any help.

"Maybe you want to give her a call?" Diana suggested.

Sam dialed Sylvia's phone.

Ding! Ding!

Sam knitted his eyebrows while both Diana and him looked around to spot the source of the ringtone. Diana walked towards the grass and picked up the ringing cellphone.

"Her phone is here, is she in trouble?" Diana became worried.

"Let me call Wayne." Sam's face doesn't look good.

Ding! Ding!

Diana took out her phone and saw Yuting's name.

"Yuting?"

---

Pier.

[Flashback]

Year 2026. On the road.

"Yu Fei!" Wayne was hugging Sylvia tightly in his arms, as his tears flow down unconditionally.

"I'll do anything as long as you don't leave! Please wake up Yu Fei! Yu-" Wayne suddenly felt a pain in his head, and he lost consciousness.

---

In the darkness.

"You love her?"

Wayne couldn't spot where the voice come from, but he was too depressed to even bother with it.

"What if you could change things?"

Wayne looked around, "What do you mean?"

"If you go back to the past, you will be able to prevent the accident, right?"

"You are going to send me back to the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter