Chapter 3: Wingman

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Wingman
It's been two weeks since that night at the pier, Wayne has been asking Sylvia out for lunch frequently. When a guy starts to ask you out repeatedly, you may start to get suspicious. He has a thing for you? Or he has a favor to ask?

But, all these actions from Wayne seemed normal to Sylvia as she experienced it before. She knows him too well, and her conclusion is... He's just friendly.

Central Cafe.
Sylvia walked in and was surprised to see Wayne and Sam at the same table. Nevertheless, she approached the two guys.

"Hey Sylvia! Meet Sam, he just joined our group recently. Sam, this is Sylvia." Wayne introduced the both of them.

"We met before." Sam smiled.

"Wow, really?!" Wayne was surprised.

"Yep!" Sylvia sat next to Sam, and began to look at the menu.

Things are going smoothly, and hopefully soon enough Sam would ask her to be his girlfriend. Then she will be able to go back to the current time!

---

Pier.

After lunch, Wayne brought both of them to his favorite spot. Sylvia ran off shortly as she has some work to rush.

"This is a good place to chill!" Wayne stretched his arms.

"Yes, indeed." Sam smiled, "Is Sylvia your girlfriend?"

"Huh?! No way! I see her as my sister!" Wayne clarified.

"I like Sylvia. The very first time I met her, I felt she was different from the other girls." Sam said.

"That's good news! I'm happy for bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter