Chapter 4: Unspoken

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Unspoken
A/N: I was listening to Unspoken (潜台词) while writing this chapter

Few days later. Sylvia's room.

38.6?!

'Oh my gosh...' Sylvia was feeling terrible due to her fever and she could only lie on her bed. But today is Kenny Khoo's concert! She already missed it in her previous life due to this same fever, she have to go catch it this time!

And she thought she won't have a fever if she sleep earlier yesterday. How wrong she was. 

Back then, she was supposed to meet the KTV group for lunch. After she told them she's not joining due to fever, Sam rushed down to the clinic. He even looked after her for the whole day so that she don't escape to the concert. That was when Sylvia noticed Sam has a thing for her.

This time, she will just have to go without letting Sam know!

Sylvia is impressed with herself.

Ding!

[Message from Wayne]
Hey Sylvia! Help me oh my gosh!

Sylvia looked at Wayne's text and multiple question marks popped up in her mind. Did this part happen before? She did not have any recollection.

---

Xiao Ju Dan. Back door.

Sylvia was leaning on a pillar as she was really uncomfortable. Wayne told her to meet him here, without saying any reason. He just said he needed help. Maybe she should have told him she's having a fever. But she's pretty sure he is going to be 'the best wingman' and inform Sam about it. Then she won't be able to catch the concert at night!

"Sylvia!" Wayne walked towards her, "Thank you so much for coming!"

"What's up?" Sylvia tried to focus and sounded as normal as possible.

"Follow me." Wayne grabbed her hand, and bring her into Xiao Ju Dan.

Before Sylvia realized, Wayne and her were seated in the middle of the audience area, looking at Kenny Khoo adjusting his microphone on stage.

Wait what?!

Kenny Khoo?!

They are at his concert rehearsal?!

"Unspoken." The man on stage signalled his musicians to start, while he slowly get into the song.

車窗外雨滴分歧的流下
像是我們啊 躲不過變化
面對著你我沒有一句話
轉身的當下 淚卻一直下

曾緊握的手
慢慢的收
愛有多洶湧
就有多痛
你眼前

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter