Chapter 1: First Encounter

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: First Encounter

[Flashback]

"You have to find this guy a girlfriend within 3 months."

"Huh? I have to find a girlfriend for my fiance?!"

"Yes, I will send your soul back to your body in year 2019. Once he confessed and kisses his girlfriend, your soul will return to your current body and you will have no recollection of everything related to the mission."

"B-but... I-"

"Oh yes, they must have mutual feelings for each other before the mission is considered as complete. If you failed to complete by 31st December 2019..."

Sylvia's eyes widened.

[Flashback End]

14 November 2019.

Sylvia was on her way to French classes, while she tried to analyze the entire situation.

'I was finally getting married at the age of 28, to Lin Zi Hong. I used to think that he is the one who loves me most in the world, and we both will live happier ever after. I guess, I will never get to find out why he backed out from our wedding...

Currently I'm back to 21 years old, when I just started working. I wanted to learn more things while I was young, so I signed up for French classes and a KTV interest group. That interest group was where I met Hong...

Although I still don't really quite understand what happened back then in the darkness and the mission that I was supposed to complete, but I guess I will just live my life to the fullest!'

Ding!

Sylvia looked at her phone,

[Message from KTV group]
Cosmo:
See you at 4pm!
Don't be late guys!

---

Cosmo?

Sylvia thought to herself for a moment, she almost forgot this person's existence as they weren't friends anymore since... 2020?

Oh wait, Sylvia scrolled through the conversation in the KTV group chat.

[Message from KTV group]
Diana:
Can I bring a friend along?
He is a great singer!

---

That's right...

Today is the day, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter