Orange is sus

Our stories

A/N: Among Us is a bit out of style and I haven’t played the game much recently, but I’m still watching gameplays on YouTube (mostly that of OTV and Friends). So I thought, “Hey, why not use it in a story?” and here we are. Hope you enjoy this! Let me know what you think :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I already told you! I was in navigation with Yeri so there’s no way I did that kill!”

“Do you really think I would be dumb enough to kill someone knowing that the cams were on? Huh, Wendy? Back me up here, Yeri!”

“What do you mean you don’t know?! I was there with you!”

“I swear it wasn’t me, you guys. I’m innocent! I’m crew as a crew can be. Please don’t vote me out!”

 

Joohyun groans and kicks her blanket. This is the third night she’s hearing all this shouting about imposters and crewmates and voting nonsense and it’s making her lose her precious time of sleep! She blames her loud neighbor.

 

“Joy, are you the impostor?! OH JESUS, SHE’S THE IMPOSTOR!”

 

That’s it! Joohyun’s had enough. She puts on her slippers, marches outside, and knocks heavily on the door next to her apartment. This other girl is so inconsiderate and Joohyun is ready to lash out at them for keeping her awake for three damn nights.

But she wasn’t able to say anything when the door opened and beheld the most beautiful girl Joohyun laid her eyes on.

The said girl is a bit taller than her so Joohyun had to look up a bit to see her properly. Monolid eyes, cute button nose, full cheeks, and red lips—just gorgeous.

 

Joohyun’s mind goes blank.

 

“Uhm, can I help you?” the girl asks her, obviously confused.

Joohyun snaps out of it and remembers why she’s there.

“Yeah. I, uhm, I live in the apartment next to you and I can’t help but hear you talking pretty loudly. It’s kinda making it hard for me to sleep,” Joohyun says quietly.

 

So much for giving this (pretty) neighbor an earful.

 

“Oh! Sorry about that. I was playing some games with my friends and I guess I didn’t notice I was being loud,” the girl explains. “I’ll keep my voice down. I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay. Maybe you could try soundproofing your room. If you have the time, I mean. Not that you have to. But I think…yeah,” Joohyun curses herself for rambling.

 

If this was any other person, Joohyun wouldn’t be like this. She would be reprimanding them like a mother. But standing before her is a really pretty girl and Joohyun’s weakness is pretty girls.

 

“Y-yeah, I’ll do that. I, uh, I have to go back to my game. I’m sorry again, uhm…?”

“Joohyun. My name’s Joohyun.”

“Joohyun,” Seulgi says and Joohyun thinks she never liked her name so much as she does now.

“Right. I’m Seulgi. And I’m really sorry for being loud. I’ll be quieter.”

“Okay. Well, thanks then. And, uhm, good night, Seulgi.”

“Good night to you too, Joohyun. Hope you can finally get some rest.”

 

 

Joohyun doesn’t hear any shouting anymore, but she still can’t sleep.

 

She blames her loud but pretty neighbor.

 

End.