20 ☆ Make a Wish

The Five Shining Lights (Discontinued)

20 Make a Wish


Music

 

[OP-ED] SHINee

by: FlyingHigh - March 21, 2012 at 9:59 PM                                                                            462747 Views 36252 Comments

 

 

Before I go on with this post of mine, I just want to say that this is a post that reflects my own opinion.

SHINee... What do you think of when you hear that name? I think of five young men, who all have a passion for music. Those five together have went through many things together, have they not? They all count on each other, but they don't just count on themselves. They count on there company, the artists in their company, their staff members, but most of all... They count on shawols. 

They count on shawols to be there for them. To always be there for them and never leave there sides. Shawols help bring smiles to all of their faces. Shawols are SHINee's strength, they help them get strength by cheering for them onstage. Shawols are always in the members hearts. Is it the same way for shawols? Are the members in your hearts?

I am a shawol and a proud one at that. The members will always be in my heart and I will always be cheering for them. Shawols, SHINee needs you.

you: That was a very touching post. I am glad to know that there is another shawol out there. Yes, the members will always be in my heart.

InLoove<3: Are you you in disguise?

INSPIRIT-BLACKJACK: After reading this, my perspective on SHINee has changed. I'm not a shawol, but I do like some of their songs. Maybe I'll consider becoming a shawol?

shineesucks: they still .


Nana bit her lip as she paced back and forth. Minutes have passed, and the SHINee members haven't come back to the room. She was beginning to get worried for them, but told herself to stay put in the room. Taemin seemed mad at her and if she went to go look for him, it may make the situation worse.

Nana sighed as she finally stopped pacing around the room and took a seat on an empty chair besides Onew's bedside. The chair was still a bit warm from the person who had previously sat in it. Taemin. Her eyes downcast as she thought about him. She wanted to help him, to comfort him, but he didn't need her help. He needed their help.

All she could do now was wait.

 

 

Taemin slammed open the front door, not caring if it would bother Key or not. Which he knew it would.

"TAEMIN!" He heard his hyungs yelling his name, but he merely chose to ignore them. Taemin headed straight towards his bedroom without taking a long back. He just needed to be alone.

Taemin slammed his door shut and locked it. He then slowly slid, his back facing the door. His tears flowing freely and he made no movement to stop them. He was angry, but not at them, at himself. Taemin tried to stay strong. He tried to stay composed, but he completely broke down. And now he is here, sitting alone in his room, crying.

Taemin heard loud footsteps from behind the door, coming closer and closer to his room. "TAEMIN!" A loud voice called out his name from behind the door. The voice was husky, it had to be Minho.

"Minho, don't yell." Jonghyun told him calmly. "If we keep on yelling, Key will-"

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING!" came the loud voice of the one and only Key. Even though Taemin couldn't see his face, he could picture it in his head. He's seen that face many times.

"I'm sorry Key hyung, it's just that Taemin-" Key shushed him, cutting off Minho's sentence.

"I don't care what you're reason is, just stop yelling. It's annoying." Taemin then heard the footsteps, of who he assumed was Key, beginning to walk away.

"You're the one that's annoying..." muttered Jonghyun.

The footsteps stopped and Taemin knew that Key had heard him. "What did you say?"

Jonghyun scoffed at him, before giving him a cold glare. "You heard me. You're the one that's annoying."

"Yah, you better watch what you say." Key warned him and gave him an even colder glare. He then took some steps forwards towards Jonghyun. "Shrimp."

"You may be taller than me, but you and I both know that I am way stronger than you." Taemin could hear the edge in Jonghyun's voice and he didn't like it one bit.

Now it was Key's turn to scoff at him, "Please, I'll have you on the ground in ten seconds flat."

"That's it," said Jonghyun and Taemin didn't need to guess what happened next. He knew it was going to happen. Jonghyun charged straight at Key, ready to knock him out. Key having quick reflexes, easily dodged his punch and began to fight back. 

"Hyung, stop!" Minho cried out as Jonghyun threw a punch directly at Key's cheek. Jonghyun didn't listen to him and continued on punching, even knocking Key to the ground as he was now on top of him.

"Look who's on the ground now," said Jonghyun as he tried to punch Key again, but Key moved his head to the opposite side of Jonghyun's fist.

Taemin squeezed his eyes shut and covered his ears. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear the yelling. The fighting, he just wanted it all to end. "Stop it..." He muttered, but his voice went unheard. They didn't stop.

"Hyung, get off of him!" Minho yelled as he pulled Jonghyun away from Key. Right as he pulled Jonghyun away, Key quickly got up and delivered a strong blow at Jonghyun's stomach.

Jonghyun groaned in pain at the impact and doubled over. Key smirked at this and was about to punch him again, but this time on the head. He swung his fist down hard, but was quickly stopped by Minho and pushed away.

"YAH!" Key yelled at Minho as he almost lost his footing.

Minho glared at him, "That's enough." He then turned to Jonghyun, checking to see if he was OK. "Both of you shouldn't even be fighting in the first place."

"Don't start talking to me like that. I'm older than you." Key told him through gritted teeth.

"THEN START ACTING LIKE ONE!" Minho shouted at him, causing Key to flinch.

A laugh came from Jonghyun and it was obvious that is was fake. Jonghyun slowly got up, huffing and puffing. "Don't even try reasoning with him, Minho. He's to stubborn to listen."

"I'm the stubborn one?! What about-"

"ENOUGH!" Minho shouted at them, cutting Key off. "What you guys are fighting about is stupid and immature."

Key rolled his eyes at him and turned around, ready to walk off. "Whatever, I don't have time for this."

"Oh no you don't, come back here!" Jonghyun went and grabbed Key on his arm, gripping tightly onto his long sleeved shirt. Key tried pulling away, but Jonghyun's grip on him was too strong.

"Let go!" Key tried prying off Jonghyun's fingers from his arm, but to no avail.

Jonghyun didn't listen and only pulled him closer, "I'm telling you to come here!"

"AND I'M TELLING YOU TO LET GO!" Key yelled and pushed Jonghyun away from him with his free arm, which resulted in Jonghyun pulling off the sleeve from the arm he was holding onto.

Jonghyun fell to the ground in surprise. But not surprised because he pulled his sleeves off, surprised on the sight he saw before him. "Key..."

"YAH! You're going to pay for this!" Key yelled as he snatched his torn sleeve out of Jonghyun's hands.

"K-Key hyung..." Minho muttered his name, his voice sounding like it was about to break any moment.

Key looked at them weirdly, "What? Why are you two staring at me like-" His voice trailed off as he finally noticed what they were staring at it. They were staring at his arm. His arm that was now exposed to them all, full of cuts and scars. Key's eyes widened and he quickly turned the other way to cover his arm, but it was no use. They had already seen it.

"K-Key, why?" Jonghyun asked him, stuttering a bit over his words. No one had ever thought that Key would do that to himself.

Key only let out a bitter laugh, "Do you really care why?"

"Of course we do, hyung." Minho told him worriedly, his eyes fixated on his arm. It was ugly, seeing it on his skin. Key's flawless skin was now tainted with cuts and scars.

"It's punishment," said Key as he traced one of his cuts with his pointer finger. He could name at the top of his head on why each scar was there, if he wanted too. "Or let's just say that it's my way of coping."

"This may be a way for coping, but this isn't the right way. There are other ways," Jonghyun told him, his tone raising in anger. "I thought you were better than this Key, smarter than this!" He then pointed his finger at his arm, glaring at the sight. "The Key I knew wouldn't do this."

"Yeah? Well, the Jonghyun I knew wouldn't go off at night and drink away his problems. He would openly talk with us with his problems." Key then turned to Minho. "And you would do the same as well, but no. Instead, you go out with girls, thinking it'll help take you're mind off of things. Those are your ways of coping with things, while this is my way."

"You want to talk about our problems? Fine, let's talk!" Jonghyun told him, tears in his eyes. "I hate this. I hate the way we are right now. I hate that I can't do anything to change it, no matter how much I tried."

Tears sprung from Key's eyes as Jonghyun kept on going on with the things he hated. "Stop..." He muttered, but he continued.

"I hate that I drink away my problems. I hate that we aren't as close as we were before. I hate that Taemin is now locked in his room and won't come out. I hate that Onew is in the hospital right now."

"I said stop..."

Jonghyun kept going, and this time with tears flowing freely down his cheeks. "I hate you for cutting yourself. I hate Minho for going out with girls all day. I hate how not one of us came to each other for help."

"STOP!" Key yelled at him, wanting him to stop.

Jonghyun them let out a bitter smile, "But the thing I hate the most... Is myself. I hate how I have become."

Silence engulfed the room as those words escaped Jonghyun's lips. Both Jonghyun and Key stared at each other, not knowing what to say. Minho stared at the both of them, not knowing what to do.

Taemin also stayed silent, huddled up in his room. He had his knees brought to his chest, as he rested his head on his arms. The whole time, silently listening to what was going on inside.

He clenched his fists tightly and looked out the window all away across the room. Even from where he was sitting, Taemin had a perfect view of the beautiful night sky. Just then, a shooting star shot across the sky.

Taemin quickly got into a praying position and closed his eyes. Make a wish, he told himself.

 

 

Nana sighed as hours passed and the SHINee members haven't come back. Looks like their not coming, she told herself.

"Miss?" A knock came from the door. Nana quickly stood up and turned around to see a nurse, who looked around in her 20's. "Visiting hours are over."

Nana nodded her head, "Oh, I see..." She began to gather her things and make her way towards the door, but before she left, Nana turned around to take one last look at Onew. "Wake up soon, Onew..."

With that, Nana walked out the door, along with the nurse.

 

 

The room was silent and the only thing that could be heard was the beeping from his heart monitor. With a little bit of struggling, he finally got to open his eyes.


FlyingHigh Speaking:

Hello you! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks to: beyond_thisworld for subscribing! Comments are always welcomed and please do subscribe if you enjoy this story. I don't own the GIF below.

 Happy Birthday Lee Taemin!

 

 # HappyTwenTae