17 ☆ We Are Family

The Five Shining Lights (Discontinued)

17 We Are Family


Music

 

[UPDATE] SHINee's Onew In The Hospital

 

by: FlyingHigh - March 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM                                                                            93628583 Views 8274839 Comments

 

 

It has been reported that last night SHINee's leader, Onew, was rushed to the hospital. Staff members from SM informed us that it was due to not eating properly. Onew had been going without for days, thus, causing him to faint. Fellow SHINee member, Taemin, is the only one seen to be visiting the ill leader. Where the other members are or why they are not visiting is unknown.

Onew is currently resting in the hospital and no one is sure when he will be out. Let us all hope and pray that he will get well soon.

[UPDATE] We just got another update that Onew is going to be OK and will be able to recover soon. Sources say that he just needs rest and he should be back on his feet on no time. Let us all hope and pray for him a quick recovery.


Nana stared wide eyed at everyone before her. Everyone was there, the whole family that is. There was Super Junior, Girls' Generation, BoA, and TVXQ. What surprised her the most was that all the SHINee members were there. Everyone stared at her in confusion as they didn't know who she was or why she was there. SHINee, excluding Taemin, and f(x) were the only ones who knew about her.

SHINee's manager looked at her before giving her a small smile. "I'm glad you could come, Nana."

"You know who I am?" Nana asked him in surprise.

The manager nodded his head, "Who do you think helped thought of the plan?" Everyone exchanged confused glances, besides f(x), as they all had no idea what the two were talking about. "Please, sit down." He got up from his seat, offering his seat to her. All the seats were packed by the SM family, some even having to stand.

Nana shook her head, "It's alright, I'm fine with standing."

"Hyung, who is-" Leeteuk was about to ask the manager who Nana was, but was cut off by the sudden entrance of the doctor. He walked calmly out of Onew's room, quietly shutting the door on his way out.

The doctor looked at them all surprised at how many people there were visiting Onew. "May I speak to the manager?" SHINee's manager nodded his head and made his way towards him. The two began to talk quietly amongst each other, while the others around them stayed quiet, trying to listen in to their conversation.

The conversation soon came to the end as the manager bowed 90° to the doctor. The others followed suit and did the same. The doctor bowed back, giving them a small smile. As soon as the doctor had left, the manager was bombarded with questions.

"What did he say?"

"Is Onew alright?"

"Can we go in and see him?"

"Is everything OK?"

The manager raised his hand up, silencing them all. He then cleared his throat and spoke in a calm manner. "The doctor said that Onew fainted due to not eating properly and-"

"We already know that, just tell us if he is OK or not." interrupted Key. His eyes were full of frustration, his fists clenched tightly. Jonghyun gave him a look, but Key merely ignored him.

The manager held back a retort, and continued on with his speaking. "Onew is alright. He will need to rest for a few days, but he's going to be alright." As those words were spoken, relief washed over them all.

Leeteuk smiled, "That's great news." Jessica nodded her head, agreeing with him as she put her hand on her chest and let out a sigh of relief. Krystal patted her shoulder, giving her a comforting smile. The two sisters smiled at each other. 

"I'm going to talk some sense to him when he wakes up," said Sooyoung as she stared at Onew's closed door.

"Go ahead, just don't go to hard on him." replied Yunho. "He's still in the process of recovering."

BoA glanced at SHINee's manager, "Are we allowed to visit him?"

The manager nodded, "Yes, but only 5 at a time. The room is going to get crowded if we all go in at once."

"Which 5 goes in first?" asked Eunhyuk as he looked around the room. His eyes lingered on Nana, still knowing who she was. "Excuse me, but who are you?"

Everyone's attention was put on Nana as she stared at them all nervously. She quickly bowed her head, her voice trembling as she spoke. The stares she was getting from everyone was nerve wrecking. "I-I'm Nana..."

"OK, but what are you doing here?" asked Heechul.

"Same reason everyone else is here, to visit Onew." said Sulli. "Isn't that obvious?"

"But what is her relationship with Onew?" asked Sunny.

"She's his fan, or to be more precise, SHINee's fan. Number one fan actually." said Amber as she grinned at Nana. "I'm sure you have heard about her before."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "No, I'm pretty sure we haven't. If we did, we wouldn't be asking all these questions."

Victoria sighed, "you, ring a bell?"

"Isn't you that user online who is SHINee's number one fan? And the one who always defends SHINee?" spoke Yoona with a confused look.

Luna nodded her head eagerly, "BINGO! And you is with us in this room right now!" Everyone then turned their attention to Nana, who only gave them all a sheepish, nervous smile.

"I see... So your the famous you," Siwon eyed her before nodding his head in approval. "I'm glad your very loyal to SHINee. They don't have many loyal fans these days."

"Or any at all..." muttered Kyuhyun, but was heard by everyone. The SHINee members, besides Onew, put there heads down in shame. Donghae elbowed Kyuhyun on his side, earning a groan of pain from the latter. Donghae only smirked at his reaction.

Leeteuk glared at him, before turning back to Nana with a more gentle expression. "Would you like to see Onew first?"

"Huh? O-Oh no! I don't have to see him at all, I mean... I barely even know him and everyone else probably want to see him more that I do." said Nana, her words loud, but all slurred together. Whenever she was nervous, Nana had a habit of speaking loudly, but talking fast.

Yuri and Hyoyeon exchanged confused looks with each other. "What'd she say?"

"Are you sure?" asked Krystal, being the only one who could understand her words. "It's no problem at all with any of us."

Nana nodded her head, "I'm sure."

The manager shrugged at her, "If you say so." He then turned his attention on the remaining SHINee members. "You guys, go see Onew first." They all froze, neither of them moving or speaking. "Yah, didn't you hear-"

"They heard you, hyung." said Sungmin. "But I think it's best that they visit him last. They obviously are not ready to face him." The manager sighed, but nodded his head meekly.

"But visiting hours are almost over, would they get enough time with him if we all go before him?" asked Tiffany.

Yesung nodded his head, "I'm sure we will, if we all go quick. How about 5 minutes for each group of five. And then those guys," He gestured toward the SHINee members. "Could use the remaining time left."

"That sounds like a good plan," The manager nodded his head in agreement with Yesung's plan. "Who's first?"

"Is it alright if I go first?" asked Leeteuk, unsure.

The manager nodded, "That's perfectly fine. Who's next?" One by one, four people began raising there hands. It was Taeyeon, Yoona, Heechul, and Sulli. "Alright, you guys go inside first. And try to keep your voices down, we don't want to disturb his sleeping." They all nodded mutely and one by one, went inside Onew's room.

The process kept on repeating, as another group of five went in as five came out. Some even came out with tears in their eyes. It then came down to the last group, the SHINee members and Nana.

"Nana, are you going to go in with them?" Yuri asked her.

Nana hesitated for a moment and then slowly shook her head. "I don't think I should. I barely even know Onew. I think the SHINee members and manager should be the last to visit him."

"Are you sure?" asked Donghae. "You came here to see Onew, so why are you backing out now?"

Nana bit her lip, before shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know... It just doesn't feel right for me to go in there."

All of a sudden, Nana felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. She turned around to see that it was Amber. Amber gave her a comforting smile before mouthing the words 'go' to her. She then lightly pushed Nana in the room and shut the door. 

Nana stared at the closed door before sighing. She then glanced at the occupied bed, which was occupied by Onew. He was asleep, his chest rising up and down slowly. Nana smiled at the sight, as he looked at peace just laying there in bed.

"Hi Onew," Nana greeted him, knowing fully well that he couldn't hear her. But she continued talking to him like he was awake. "It's nice to see you again. This is our second meeting, did you know? Well... I guess you could say fifth, as I went to three of SHINee's concerts before." There was no reply and Nana only stared at Onew's sleeping face.

"I wonder if you'll remember me when you wake up, but I highly doubt that you'll remember. After all, I'm just an ordinary girl." She let out a laugh. "I hope you wake up soon. You don't know how much everyone is worried about you. Even I, a mere stranger to you, is worried about you." Silence followed soon after and only the beeping of the heart monitor could be heard.

A knock was heard from the door, indicating to Nana that her time was up. She heaved a sigh and got ready to leave. Before she left, Nana turned around to look back at Onew. "Goodbye Onew, I'll visit again later, OK? I have much more to say, but I want you to be awake when I say it. Just know that you are not alone. You know all those people waiting outside your door right now? They are your family, waiting for you to awakened."

Nana said her final words to Onew and quietly made her way out the door. As she came out the door, she noticed the stares of everyone around her on her.

"How did it go?" Sulli asked her.

Nana only gave her a small smile, "It went fine."

"You guys are next," said the manager of SHINee as he stared down at each of the SHINee members. Taemin was the first to shoot up from his seat and entered Onew's room. The other members stayed silent with stoic expressions. Neither of them moved. "Well, aren't you all going as well?" Neither of them answered and the manager sighed in frustration. "YAH! Do I have to force you guys into the room!"

Jonghyun sighed, before getting up from his seat. "I'll go." He said, in almost a whisper. Minho, then too, got up from his seat and followed Jonghyun in the room. That only left Key.

"Key," The manager called his name, but the latter didn't even glance at him. "Do I have-"

"Yeah, yeah I"m going." said Key as he got up from his seat. He glared at his manager, but fortunately began to go inside Onew's room.

"YAH! Don't glare at me!" The manager yelled at him, giving Key a glare of his own. Key only ignored his managers angry yells and slammed the door shut. "Key, don't slam the door! You might wake Onew up!"

"Says the one who's yelling!" Key yelled back, which shut the manager right up. Yes, Key knew he was being disrespectful towards his manager and he knew he was going to be in trouble with him when he walks out the door. He just couldn't control his mouth, as he spoke without much thought. Again, Key had let his anger get the best of him.

Jonghyun shook his head at Key and muttered under his breath, "Idiot."

Unfortunately for him, Key had heard. "Mwoh?! What did you call me?!"

"Key," Minho shushed him. "You'll wake up him." Key glared at Minho, but reluctantly began to quiet down.

Taemin ignored all three of his hyungs, as he was only paying attention to one. Which was the one who was in bed with a tube up his nose. He stared worriedly at him, feeling useless that he couldn't do anything to help Onew.

None of the SHINee members spoke, as they all only stared at their unconscious leader. The same thought in all four of there minds, all hoping that Onew will quickly recover.

 

 

Meanwhile, the rest of Onew's vistors all chatted amongst themselves quietly. All of there topic of discussion about SHINee, especially Onew. 

"Nana," Victoria called out to her. "Do you have a plan?"

Nana sadly shook her a head, "No, I don't. All I can think of is talking to them. Maybe my words can get through to them."

"But they didn't before..." muttered Sulli. The other f(x) members shot her a look. She raised her hands up in the air, "I'm just saying."

"Way to be supportive, Sulli." said Krystal sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"I have to agree with Sulli." said Luna. "It didn't work before, so what makes you think it will work this time?"

"Do you have any other ideas?" Amber asked them. They all shook their heads. "Then were going with this one. I mean, at least it's plan. Besides, what have we got to lose?"

"When another member ends up in the hospital..." muttered Sulli. Once again, all the members shot her a look.

Krystal shoved her lightly, "Yah, stop thinking so negatively."

"Sorry, I can't help it." apologized Sulli as she merely shrugged.

As they f(x) members all talked around her, Nana was in her own thoughts. What was she thinking? Taking on a task without a plan. While she needed to give advice and support to SHINee, she herself needed someone to give her some advice on how to help them.

Luna sighed, "I wish I knew how to help them..."

"We all do." Victoria said as she nodded her head in agreement. "I guess the best we can do is just talk to them. One by one. After all, communication is the key." The f(x) members, including Nana, nodded at their leaders words. They all just hoped that it was true. 


FlyingHigh Speaking:

Hello you! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks to: lita90, Kaiilya, XxSHINee-RoxyxX, jennalee86, bunbun16, and irieherandez for subscribing! Comments are always welcomed and please do subscribe if you enjoy this story. I don't own the GIF's below, they were all found on tumblr!