Calls at 3am

My Pain is Worth Your Happiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua pov

Finally home! I see my puppies, Haku and Mata, running up to greet me at the door. Ah, cute. I'm so tired, and Yuqi and Minnie both have other clubs, so that means I get the whole house to myself. I play with my puppies, start my homework, and text Miyeon unnie and some of my other friends, before I start to get tired. I wash up quickly before going off to sleep.

I wake up to my phone ringing at 3 in the morning. Who calls at 3 a.m? Oh... not again, I realize.

"Hello" I answer.

"Hi, do you happen to know a Seo Soojin?" A female voice responds.

"Yeah, she's a friend of mine... is something wrong? Did something happen to her?" I ask frantically.

"Ah... well, not exactly. She's just a bit too drunk for my liking, and I don't want to let her drive." 

"Oh, um where are you? I can pick her up."

"We're at this bar, I'll text you the address."

"Okay. Thank you so much for calling me."

"I should be apologizing for letting her get this drunk" They laugh.

They hung up the phone after that, and I get a text to where the bar is. I get dressed and realize that the bar is about a 10 minute walk. I text Soojin's phone that I'll be there in around 10 minutes.

Contrary to what I said, it took me around six minutes since I jogged some parts. When I walk in the bar, I see Soojin, with her head down and a glass of water next to her.

"Hi unnie" I say as I shake her lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter