Character intro

My Pain is Worth Your Happiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cube College:

Yeh Shuhua: 17 year old sophomore attending Cube college on a scholarship from Taiwan. She met her best friends Yuqi and Minnie in high school and all three of them currently live together.

Seo Soojin: 19 year old junior attending Cube college. An amazing dancer, best friends with soyeon and miyeon since their childhoods and currently live together.

Cho Miyeon: 20 year old senior attending Cube college. Amazing singer, best friends with soyeon and soojin since their childhoods and currently live together.

Kim Minnie: 20 year old senior attending Cube college. Amazing singer and great with languages, best friends with shuhua and yuqi and they currently live together.

Song Yuqi: 17 year old sophomore attending Cube College. An all rounder who's friendly with everyone, best friends with shuhua and Minnie and they currently live together.

Jeon Soyeon: 19 year old junior attending Cube college. An intimidating genius on the outside who's actually really soft and cute, best friends with Soojin and miyeon and they currently live together. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter