Love at First Sight?

My Pain is Worth Your Happiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing for the third time. 'Crap, I have 10 minutes.' I hurry out of bed, do my skin routine, put on my signature green shirt and a pair of sweatpants, and rush out the door to my car. 'Damn Yuqi, she really didn't wake me up!' I think to myself on the drive to campus. 

I get to Cube university, park my car in the parking lot and then rush off to class. I'm speed walking, cursing my best friend for not waking me, when I yawn and out of the corner of my eye I see a girl dancing in the practice room.

Seo Soojin. 

When I first saw her on my first day of college, my heart literally stopped. I was frozen and all I could do was stare because she was so beautiful.

The next time I saw her was when I was coming back home to Minnie unnie's enormous penthouse with Yuqi. The three of us have lived together since Yuqi's and my sophomore year of high school.

*Flashback*

We were in the elevator when it suddenly stops, to let two more intimidating girls in. Soojin unnie and Soyeon unnie. They were both carrying boxes of what I presume to be their decor. Yuqi saw this, and ever the social butterfly, asked the two scary looking girls, 

"Moving in?"

To which the shorter girl replied, "Yeah."

"Which floor?"

"15th."

Yuqi pressed the 15th floor button, seeing how both of the girls hands were kind of full, and said to me, "Hey Shuhua! their right below us!"

As to not scare them off I laughed before replying in Mandarin, "I guess that means you have to tone it down with the stomping." 

"Yah-" She's about to yell when I cut her off.

"Ah you guys are right below us. I'm Shuhua and she's Yuqi, we live with one more, but she has a class right now."

"I'm Soojin and she's Soyeon, we also have one more, but she also has a class right now." The girl I stared at before said. 

The elevator bell dinged and as they went out they said goodbye. As the doc closed Yuqi and I said simultaneously, "Ah... I think I'm in love." We stared at each other in shock and asked each other, "Which one...?" "I asked first! Dude just answer!!"

I stopped our little quarrel by saying, "The taller one, Soojin." And she lets out a sigh of relief. 

"Thank god! I like the shorter one..." Internally I also sighed in relief, when the elevator dinged again and we went back to the penthouse.

*End of Flashback*

That was four months ago. Yuqi and Soyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter