I Think That You’re Cute

My Pain is Worth Your Happiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua POV

"Pretty." I mumble under my breath. Miyeon unnie turns her head to look at me, and we make eye contact. She smiles so brightly that I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest, and i return the smile with a soft one of my own. When Miyeon unnie looks away, I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"So Miyeon unnie, how come we've never met you before? It's been four months, we live one floor away from each other, and we're just meeting today?" Yuqi asks. I'm actually curious about this too, so I internally thank Yuqi.

"Ah, I'm usually really late because I'm a heavy sleeper and these past few months I've been cooped up in the studio all day everyday." Miyeon unnie replies.

"Studio?" I ask.

"Yeah, I sing and Soyeon made me a song, so I'm trying to make it perfect."

"Cute..." I say, and I must've said it pretty loudly because they were all staring me and Miyeon unnie let out a scream as she jumped a bit. I laughed and said, "You're really funny unnie..." and to a bit more I added, "and cute haha." We all laugh at Miyeon unnie's reactions.

When lunch ended we were all getting along like we hadn't just met today. There was the occasional teasing of Yuqi from Soyeon unnie, the cute act from Minnie which earned her a bit of teasing from us until I started to defend her, but most of all it was really fun to mess with Miyeon unnie since she's so innocent.

Miyeon unnie makes me feel comfortable, like despite the small , she's easy to get along with, and it's also fun to . Is this how Soyeon unnie feels when she teases Yuqi, ah I see why she does it a lot then, I think to myself.

Miyeon unnie and I were walking to back to class, since we were surprisingly in the same building, while the others were in buildings across campus. I feel her staring at me.

"Unnie, you're staring haha. I tease

"Cause you're so pretty and cute!" She exclaims cutely. It makes my heart flutter.

"Unnie saying it so much makes it a cliche, this is what the tenth time in one hour, we even just met haha." I reply.

She laughs and before I know it we're at my class. Already? I think.

"Shuhua what's your phone number."

"Why? Unnie are you trying to hit on me?" I tease. And she does another Cho panic jump and scream before replying,

"Yep! You're too pretty and cute!"

I roll my eyes and scoff, but take her phone and input my number. She then hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek, catching me off g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter