Super Junior's Suprise

Everlasting Love

"SEOUL! I'VE MISSED YOU SO!!" Donghae cried as soon as the boys got out of the airport.

"I thought you liked America, Hae-ah?" Hyukjae teased and gave the other man a light punch on the shoulder. Donghae looked over his shoulder and pouted.

"I do! But home is where the heart is at," and he stuck out his tongue. Zhou Mi shook his head as the men playfully bickered; he understood that they were only playing, but at times those two drove him crazy. None the less, he holds them dear to him as his friends and would never have became the man that he is without them or the rest of Super Junior.  Even their craziness made him a nonsense tolerant man. Zhou Mi climbed into the oversized van that was already parked outside the airport with the rest of the group.

"Oh, that was so much fun!" Ryeowook bounced up and down in his seat, obviously very hyper.

"I really liked New York! I can't wait to go back again!" Zhou Mi laughed as Ryeowook bounced up and down in happiness. Ryeowook bounced so high, he hit his head on the low ceiling of the van. Kyuhyun laughed at his hyungs misfortune and gave him a pat on the back.

"Save the energy for rehearsal, hyung." He advised as Ryeowook rubbed the top of his head.

"You're going to need it." Zhou Mi smiled when he thought of Super Show 4. Super Junior would be touring around the world this time, and Zhou Mi thought long and hard about what his solo song should be. He finally came to his final decision a few weeks before  SMTown New York, after he heard Henry singing along to an American musician named Kelly Clarkson. Zhou Mi found favor in one of her hits "Because of You", that seemed very popular in America. He would only be singing a portion of the song, but his English wasn't that great anyway and the fans were going to love it regardless if he sang the whole song or not. Zhou Mi had been putting his heart into singing that song, as well as learning the proper pronunciation of the words.

Zhou Mi glanced over at Jungsu, who was focused on the screen of his phone in the midst of the chatter. The older man's brows narrowed at the screen.

"Is something wrong, hyung?" Jungsu turned his gaze to Zhou Mi.

"I just got a text from Siwon saying that Sooman needs us for something." The van instantly became quite at the mentioning of Sooman's name, as if Jungsu had announced the start of World War III.

"What does he need us for, hyung?" Sungmin squeaked, bravely breaking the silence. The leader shrugged.

"Siwon wasn't specific. I don't think he knows what this is about." Zhou Mi could hear the worry in the older man's voice. It's not usually a good thing if Sooman wants to see you, or at least that's what he's heard for the other groups.  Zhou Mi was worried himself, what was going to happen to Super Junior? They weren't going to disband or pull anyone out, were they?

The van ride to SME was  very quite from that point on, and tension filled the air. Zhou Mi pressed his lips together in anxiety as they pulled into the parking garage of the mammoth SME building. As the boys poured out of the van, their manager came running in with a big grin on his face.

"Manager hyung, did you hear-?" "That Sooman wants to see you boys? Yes I have, and you have nothing to worry, it's nothing serious. It's about Super Show 4." Relief flooded Zhou Mi at their manager's words. His heart nearly stopped at the mere thought of disbanding the group.

"So what's going to happen with the concert?" He asked out of curiosity. The manager smiled teasingly at the Chinese man.

"Wait and see." Zhou Mi raised an eyebrow. Usually surprises excited him, but after dealing with the anxiety of the van ride to the main building, he wanted a straight answer. The group made their way to the conference room with little to no conversation. Zhou Mi pondered over what Sooman could possibly want to do with the concert. He was still mulling over his third possibility when they finally arrived at the conference room. Their manager opened the door and lead the curious men inside.

The first thing that caught Zhou Mi's eye when he stepped inside the room was a young woman, seated at the long conference table with her back facing them. Sooman was seated adjacent to her, engrossed in conversation. He glanced up at the men and smiled brightly.

"Ah, here you are. Before we get started, I wanted you to meet someone," Sooman said as he stood up. He offered his hand to the woman in aid which she accepted and stood up... rather gracefully. The Chinese man wondered for a split second how one could make standing up seem so graceful and effortless.

"Super Junior, I am pleased to introduce you to one of our most accomplished trainees. Ms. Mizuhashi Yumi." The woman turned to face the men; Zhou Mi's heart nearly stopped the moment he saw her. When did God create such a woman? Yumi was absolutely angelically beautiful, with her glossy, waist length ebony hair, perfect cherry blossom pink lips, unmarked snow white skin, and hourglass shaped body. What was most amazing about her were her large, and hypnotic amber eyes; Zhou Mi was immediately drawn to her eyes the moment she turned around. They were so full of mystery, Zhou Mi could hardly pull his gaze away from hers when their eyes met.

Yumi smiled happily at the boys and gave them a ninety degree bow.

"Hello, I am Mizuhashi Yumi. It's a pleasure to met you all." She sweetly greeted them. Her voice was as beautiful as she. Her voice was sweet and melody like, but at the same time it was very alluring.  It was like an upbeat song with a perfect harmony. Their eyes met again and his heart leapt in his chest. A beautiful smile spread across the woman's lips, revealing two rows of dazzling white teeth. Her amber eyes sparkled. Zhou Mi returned the smile to her. He had to know this woman, he only met her less than a minute ago and he was captivated by her mere existence. Zhou Mi's thoughts were broken by Sooman clapping his hands.

"Look at you all, tongue tied by a beautiful woman!" He roared with laughter. Zhou Mi was taken aback by the man's words and he glanced at his band mates. They too were captured by Yumi's existence, unable to return Yumi's greeting. The men immediately composed themselves.

"Hello, we are Super Juni-ORE!" They greeted Yumi. 

"Alright, let's get down to business. I'm sorry I  pulled you into this just after you got back from America, but this is very important!" Sooman announced. Zhou Mi unconsciously took the seat on Yumi's right, wondering what Sooman had planned for them.

***

I've finally noticed after finishing this chapter that the paragraphs got longer and the chapter progressed. XD So I fixed the format to make i easier to read

I don't know when I will be able to write the next chapter, but don't worry. I always make time during the day to work on my stories

so it might be done by maybe Thursday. It depends on how much work my teachers give me and on my drivers ed classes.

Let me know what you think of this chapter, and if any of you have any ideas on what you want Zhou Mi's power to be.

I got some from one of you, but I want to know what the rest of you want as well. Don't be shy, I'm nice! Anyway, Stay tuned!