Chapter SEVEN: Monopoly

Fanmade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chae!!!” “CHAAAAEEEE” Jisoo yelled with all her might, her both hands creating a tunnel to amplify her sound. Her mind rambled with the millions of ideas on how to nag Chaeyoung about the significance of not getting lost in any place, especially not in an idol’s condominium. Nonetheles, soon, or what in the brain of a very impatient person like Jisoo felt like ages, she encountered Jimin lurking and hiding on the the end of the spacious white hall, very apparently trying to hide his persona from whomever was on the other room. She remembered how Jimin had followed Jungkook out the kitchen where previously the four of them were at when the older member had thought that he was taking long. "So this is where he went" Jisoo mumbled to herself, curiosity sparked in her eyes and she didn’t hesitate to come closer to him and whispered into his left ear: “who are we spying?” 

Jimin literally jumped like a scared cat: with a gracious air only a dancer like himself was able to perfom, and without making any sound, (which didn’t go unnoticed by Jisoo as she made a mental note to call him Ninja-san later) in his eyes a combination of shame and nervousness could be seen. His eyes fixed on Jisoo’s as he quickly whispered back, “Shhhhhh, they are going to hear us”, he gestured an invitation for Jisoo to join him by his side and signaled the young couple adorably laughing with each other. It was obvious for both of them that the ones being spied upon were sharing a private moment. Her first instinct was to break it off, she was a big sister after all, Jimin on the other hand thought differently. He lifted rapidly his arm in a motion that meant that he would prefer to leave the couple alone, his action made Jisoo stop in her tracks. “I’ve been watching for some time now, Jungkook won’t do anything he’s not supposed to. What about we give them some space?” he finished in a very low tone and gave her a quick smile, almost begging her to give his best friend more time with whom obviously seemed like Jungkook’s crush.

Jisoo, didn’t like this one bit mainly because she was STARVING. Yes, yes, they liked each other, they can flirt while eating, now, give JISOO food (she actually referred to herself in the third person). “As much as I enjoy a good gossip and spying, I’m afraid that I AM STARVING, sunbae” these last words were stressed and were not pronounced in a low tone. Jimin looked back in horror as he thought Chaeyoung and Jungkook had heard them, he was surprised to see that neither of them even noticed they were there spying. The older blackpink member moved in front of her sunbae, positioned her back to the couple only and pointed to both idols as she said, a  dramatic movement included: “They clearly are in their own world, sunbae, they don`t see us” her hands went up and down in front of her face to symbolize how they could very much be under a spell (the spell of love? Hehe) Jisoo continued her argument placing her hands on her hips, closed her eyes and a gave Jimin a smug smile: "I suggest we break it off because otherwise instead of struggling with a women under the spell of love you will have to deal with a woman under the spell of fury because her host was too busy flirting with her younger sister that he forgot he was supposed to GIVE US FOOD!” Jisoo let it all out and took a deep breath after her rant. Jimin pondered for a while and figured she was right. He shrugged his shoulders, he couldn’t argue with her logic. He could only add, “so… who should do it?” Jimin asked hesitantly. Jisoo could sense that he would not like to be the one to interumpt this special moment. She debated internally what was the right call in this very instance, she, as well, didn’t want to be the buzz kill and the annoying inturrumption, no matter the hungry she had, no one should be interumped that abruptly when the air was literally filled with sparks of attraction.

In a few seconds, she was sure what had to be done, the problem-solving ability she nurtured while being an MC were now in full display. “Now that I think about it… maybe it would be best that I call her” she took her phone out of her back pocket and shook it in eyesight level of Jimin, her playful grin splashed all over her face. Jimin reciprocated the mischevious smile. “Then... maybe we must go back to the kitchen. That way they don’t catch us being busybodies” he said to her. She noded at his idea, visibly agreeing with him. Then, Jimin moved so his back was closer to the tall white wall and waved his left hand in a gentlemanly manner indicating Jisoo the way back: “After you” he said. The january born idol began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter