Problems

Loona- High School Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haseul POV

 

We’re now having maths. I can feel Vivi staring at me, but I try to ignore her stares and focus on what the professor said. I try to calm the butterflies in my stomach, the warm sensation I’m feeling in my heart when I think of her. This is just so wrong. I love her, I want to be with her, but I just can't.

 

‘Miss Jo?’ My professor asked.

 

‘Yes professor?’

 

‘Can you answer this question? What is the real value of x in the equation log224-log23= log5x?’

 

‘It’s 125 sir.’

 

‘Excellent Miss Jo.’

 

I could still feel Vivi still staring at me.

 

Stupid girl, she only likes you because of your intelligence. Who would want to be with you?

 

A voice appeared in my mind. It has been here since I knew that I like Vivi.

 

Just stop gushing about her. Your not good enough for her.

 

I’m not good enough for her…..I’m just a normal school girl who has a bunch of gay friends. But I really love her, and I caused all of this to happen…. What should I do?

 

Leave.

 

Vivi POV

 

I kept staring at Haseul. But she didn’t look at me like the other days. Did something happen?

 

Haseul left quickly when the bell rang. I chased after her, just to find out she was sitting in a corner, holding her head and mumbling something.

 

‘Haseul?’

 

‘Vivi? Why are you here? I’m sorry if I disturbed you. I’ll leave now.’ She said quickly.

 

I grabbed her wrist.

 

‘No, you’re not leaving. You’re gonna tell me what happened and why are you ignoring me.’

 

‘I didn’t ignore you Vivi. But I’m sorry.’

 

‘What are you even apologizing for? You didn’t do anything wrong!’ I shouted at her.

 

‘I’m sorry for making you worry about me, and for being angry because of me. I’m also sorry of myself….’ Haseul stopped.

 

‘Sorry of yourself for what? Speak Jo Haseul.’ I said in a cold tone.

 

She took a deep breath. ‘For falling in love with you. I know I don’t deserve your love, but I just wanted to confess.’

 

We stood in silence.

 

‘Jo Haseul, why are you this stupid? Can’t you see I love you too?’

 

Haseul POV

 

Vivi…..this ing goddess…..likes me? Is this a dream?

 

Get yourself together Jo Haseul. You know that you don’t deserve her. Just leave.

 

I sighed. ‘I’m sorry for everything Vivi. I-I don’t deserve your love. I’m just an ordinary school girl. You won’t be happy with me.’

 

‘What bull are you talking about? Can’t you see? I’VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN I WENT INTO THIS SCHOOL!’ Vivi shouted, tears streaming down on her face.

 

‘I’m sorry Vivi. But I don’t think we should be together. This is for our own good.’ I said, then left, trying to stop tears flowing down.

 

Good job.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter