WHAT?

Loona- High School Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gowon POV

 

 

 

I'm now reading my book when someone suddenly snatched it from me. 

 

 

 

'Aren't you going to greet me good morning princess?'

 

 

 

'In your dreams hyejoo.'

 

 

 

'Its olivia hye by the way.'

 

 

 

'I don't care hyejoo. Please give me back my book and don't disturb me anymore.'

 

I snarled at her, which she then returned the book to me with fear in her eyes. 

 

 

 

I really hate this girl. And I have a list of why I hate her this much.

 

 

 

 

 

•    She doesn't listen in class

 

•    She doesn't hand in her homework and copies others

 

•    She is a part-time model (well this is quite good)   

 

 

 

But these aren't the biggest problems that I hate her the most. It is that she ing FLIRTS with me every time! Like what's wrong with her? I'm not her girlfriend or anything! I regret telling Jinsoul unnie that I want new friends.

 

 

~After 45 minutes~

 

 

 

Ugh! The lesson finally ended. Now I can go and find the unnies and maknaes for lunch. 

 

 

 

'Hey princess! I-' Hyejoo suddenly ran up to me.

 

 

 

I ignored her and quickly went to the canteen, spotting Haseul unnie and Heejin unnie talking, Yeojin and Choerry cracking jokes, Jiwoo unnie and Sooyoung unnie bickering, Jungeun unnie and Jinsoul unnie laughing at the 2 of them. But I couldn't see Vivi unnie and Hyunjin unnie anywhere. 

 

 

 

'Oh hey Chaewonie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter