UNNIE!

Loona- High School Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejoo POV

'HYEJOO BABY!' Jinsoul unnie shouted at me.

'Ugh unnie I told u not to call me that.' I said as I sat between Jungeun unnie and her.

'Excuse me?' Junguen unnie glared at me.

'You've hogged my sister for the whole morning already hag, chill.' I spoke back at her, making her face red from anger.

'YOU BRAT-' She raised her hand at me. I waited for the slap to come. But there was none. I opened my eyes to see Jinsoul unnie glaring at Jungeun unnie while she froze.

'Kim Jungeun stop what your doing this instant and apologise.' Jinsoul unnie said with a stern tone in her voice. She only uses that tone of voice when someone wants to attack me.
 

'I-I'm sorry...' Jungeun unnie stared at Jinsoul unnie with puppy eyes. Disgusting.

'Kim Jungeun no kisses and hugs and sleepovers for 4 months.' Jinsoul unnie said firmly while smiling turning back to me. 'Noooo baby!' Jungeun unnie whined. She ignored her. 
 

 'Awww I'm sorry Hye you know how I missed you so much! I haven't seen you since last week!' Jinsoul unnie said excitedly.

'It was just last week unnie.'

'Still-' She said with a pout.

'Wow Jindori you have never been like this to us. What have you done to her Hye?' Sooyoung unnie asked.

'Idk. It's not my fault she loves me more.' I said with a smug smile. Jungeun unnie kept glaring at me while Jiwoo and Sooyoung unnie were amazed by my impact.

But I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter