Goodbye

Loona- High School Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years have passed. You may be asking what happened between. For starters, the 12 of them auditioned for a company called Artberry Creative. They luckily got in. They debuted with the song Hi High, and it was a bop, said by many people. Orbits, our fandom name, helped them to get a lot of songs in the Billboard Chart, which was a great honour to them. They were the first group to do so also. Now, they just made a comeback, called butterfly.

 

~Flashback~

 

Haseul POV

 

Me and Vivi unnie just came back from our date, and planned to go to the groceries to buy food for the members.

 

‘What should we buy babe?’

 

‘Idk. Well, Hyunjin told me to buy bread, Hyejoo a watermelon, Jiwoo and Jungeun chocolates.’

 

‘Let’s buy those and go to the store to buy teokbokki.’

 

‘Ok babe.’ Vivi unnie blushed. We have been dating for years but she still gets shy when I call her pet names.

 

‘Are you ok honey?’ I smirked.

 

‘…’

 

‘Jagi?’

 

‘Stop calling me pet names!!’ Vivi unnie blushed hard.

 

‘Whatever you say baby.’

 

Then, I received a call from Jinsoul.

 

‘Yes Soulie?’

 

‘S-seulie….’

 

‘What’s wrong?’

 

‘Jiwooming, Jungie and Sooyoungie are fighting again. Hyejoo is watching them fight. Yeorry and 2jin are singing so loud that the neighbours just came complaining just now. And….. Chaewon is ᶜᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ’

 

‘…You know you can handle them right?’

 

‘I’m not sure Seulie! That was only one time when I was extremely frustrated! I can’t get mad at them again, they are just babies!’

 

‘Your too soft on them Soulie, give it a try.’

 

‘But-‘

 

‘No buts Jung Jinsoul. Just do it.’

 

‘Fine, and what will we be having for dinner? I’m kind of hungry.’

 

‘Me and Vivi will buy teokbokki.’

 

‘Ooooooh yummmmmm, thanks!’

 

Then she hung up.

 

‘They are getting loud again?’ Vivi unnie asked.

‘Yep’

 

‘I’m sure Jinsoul can handle them, remember last time?’

 

‘Yeah, she’s really scary when she’s mad.’

 

We laughed.

 

Jinsoul POV

 

So now in the dorm is chaos. I just phoned Haseul and she told me to handle them myself. Duck! I’m not prepared to be mad yet, but I need to finish this lyrics and they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter