TELL ME!

Loona- High School Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junguen POV

 

‘Baby~ I’m so sorry, please talk to me~’ I whined at Jinsoul when we were walking towards our dorm with Sooyoung and Jiwoo.

 

‘Your doomed Jungeun, Jinsoul is real mad mad now,’ Sooyoung snickers to me.

 

‘Shut up Ha Sooyoung. I know a lot of secrets from you and I won’t mind telling Jiwoo about it.’ I replied.

 

‘Fine! Sorry grandmother.’ She stuck her tongue at me.

 

‘Cut it out Sooyoungie you aren’t a child anymore.’ Jiwoo said while pinching her girlfriend’s face.

 

‘Not you too Jiwoo~’ Sooyoung said.

 

The 2 of them started bickering while Jinsoul just stood beside their dorm door not amused.

 

Jinsoul POV

 

Should I play angry for a little longer? It’s fun seeing her whine like this to me. I just hope she doesn’t do something to me that I regret.

 

‘Ha Sooyoung quit bickering with your wife or you won’t get to enter the dorm.’ I smiled evily at her.

 

‘Fine.’ She rushed inside the dorm with Jiwoo, probably to start some unholy again. Thank god our dorm rooms are sound-proof.

 

Jungie was just standing there staring at me.

 

‘Kim Jungeun quit staring at me and get in the house.’ I said scarily.

 

‘O-ok…’ She replied me while drooping her head. I instantly felt bad. But I shouldn’t. She was about to hurt Hyejoo in the first place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter