Prologue

Breathe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone. I hope you're doing fine in these difficult times that we are going through. I read a story and I like it a lot. Although I got in inspired from it, my story is nothing like that story. If you would like to confirm it, the name of the story is Valient and it was written in Spanish by crazyvirus_ami.

By the way, I have this story posted on Wattpad under the user name Deep_Ane. If you see my story anywhere else, please let me know.

I hope you enjoy it.

***

The police officers were looking sceptic at him.

"Kim Taehyung, right?" The thirteen-year-old boy nodded. "Could you please repeat what you've just said?"

"My dad and his friends are doing experiences on human beings. He said that thanks to them a new race, which is superior to humans, was created and that they would win a lot of money with them."

"Do you have any proofs that confirm what you're saying?" One of the officers asked with an ironic tone. It would be the first time that a kid would go to the police station with unrealistic stories. One call would be enough for the boy's parents to come to fetch him so that they could concentrate on more serious cases.

"I have." All of them opened their eyes wide when the boy took out of his school bag some papers and a cellphone to them a video of people in cages.

On that day the human beings stopped being the supreme race. Because of human greed and cruelty, a new race was created. A specie wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter