Chapter 11

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

Morning~

*beep beep*

You reached your phone lazily. You frowned and totally awoke. The unnamed caller id popped on your phone screen.
“hello?”
“hello. Hyeri-ah.. I’m yuri.”
“oh. Why?”
“would you like to watch a movie with me? I’m free today.”
“oh. Okay..”
“okay then, I will be there.”
*isn't this strange? an artist asked me to watch the movie*

You got ready yourself. since it was autumn you wore plush-sheep dress (http://www.yukisale.com/images/winter%20dress/yuki%20winter%20dress%20k1502%20Purple04.jpg) and loosened your smooth hair. making your self even cuter. As you done yourself up you get out from your room. You noticed woohyun sat on the couch while watching a TV show. You just ignored him and walked away.

“where’ll you go?”  he spoke make you stopped.
“watch a movie. Why?” you replied
“with whom?” he asked again. You rolled your eyes.
“with yuri.” Woohyun’s eyes widened in surprise. Before woohyun could reply, you have been gone ahead. *yeah yeah just go*

A car honked at the outside. You got up from the bench and ran towards the car.
yuri turned down the window and waved at you.
“get in hyeri.” She smiled . you smiled back and got into the car. And she drove away from your house.

the atmosphere was quiet but its not awkward. Yuri looked concentrate with road. And you looked like you were deep in thought about your future?

“how have you been? With woohyun oppa?” she asked breaks the silent. *oppa?*
“hm.. good.” You calmly replied. She nodded.

The two of you arrived at the movie theater. She decided to watch an action movie. Although you didn’t like the genre, you just follow what she wants.

2 hours passed away, the movie so good so far. You just heard yuri’s squealing about that was-so-brilliant-movie. You just smiled, nodded and faked a smile.

Yuri dragged you at the fancy café near the movie theater.then, she ordered 2 spaghetti for her and you. you scratched your head in confuse, after saw all people you passed away doesn’t get excite meet yuri, an actress.

“why peoples around us doesn’t excited when they meet you?” you asked. She blinked at you. “in korea, doesn’t may people know me. But in America I have many fans.” She explained and you nodded.

“I watched your interview. You said that ‘you drop to korea justto meet a guy you wanted to meet’ and it was woohyun, right?”
“yeah. How did you know? Ha ha. I hope you wouldn’t getting jealous.” She smirked.
“aniyo.. I’m so glad instead. And.. since when you knew him?”
“yeah.. we were a neighborhood. We used to play together.  We were so happy at that time. We have a rule that we should do a lovey dovey things like hugging each others before leave. And then, when I was 13 I’d leave korea.. he prevented me several times, but failed to do. Then he confessed that he loved me so much. I don’t know why.. I didn’t even know when I’d come back to him. So.. I just reused, it was a good choice. .”

you blinked several times after listened her story. “oh..”
“ hihihi..and I think woohyun still hadn’t change his sense of me yet..”
you frowned. “what do you mean?” you asked.
she lifted her cup and took a long sip and answer.
“he still loves me. I don’t think your marriage was so that fine. Because woohyun said to me, he didn’t love you at all. What an arranged marriage. Always dumped!!” she rested his back into the chair. Your eyes widened in anger.
“isn’t like what you think.”
yuri took another sip, “but woohyun said so.” She gave you a devil-smirk. Your shoulders deflated. “shut up jerk!!” you muttered. Yuri glanced at you.
“sorry.. I get to go.” Yuri stared at you. you got up from chair and grabbed your bag.
You left away from her as far as you could. You hated the way she says about your marriage.

You opened the front door and slammed it. You could see woohyun freaking out.
he could read your face were in anger. You raced up your step to your room and slammed the door making woohyun freaking out again. *what’s wrong with her?!*

You threw your body against the bed. *why I should marrying a guy that never knew me before. And marrying a guy that wouldn’t love me.* and you started to crying and snobbing like a little kid. You missed you old life. You hated being with him. You hated living together with him. You hate marrying him..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think?! just wait for the next chapter.. and amazing scene will .............. just wait! :P

comment and subscribe please^^ 

i owned INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just joking hehe~