Chapter 10

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

 

Two of you has finally arrived. You went out from car and go inside the house. Seungho did the same as you. the maid greeted you and bowed at you and seungho.
you just gave a quick bow and smile. The maid told that your mom was eating in dining room.  You ran towards dining room and spotted your mom sitting alone. You sneaked out towards your mom and was about to surprised her.

“I know, hyeri..” your mom said without turning his head back, making you stopped what you are doing. You hit the air, disappoint.  You flow your disappoint away as you took a seat next to your mom.

“omma  looks so lonely!” you teased. She took a quick sip before answer your teased.
“I am. Don’t pretend that you aren’t lonely without me too.” She answered mockingly. You hissed.

You told about everything  you had done with woohyun.
her reaction after done listened your story was just laugh. Although you didn’t like the way her reacts after listened your very-long-story.

“where’s woohyun? I didn’t look him around with you?” she asked. You gulped while thinking about what a good excuse to use.
“work.” You replied and give a smirked. “arraso” your mom nodded.
“emm.. omma, since when seungho oppa becomes aegyo? It isn’t suits him!!” you made a disgust-looked. Your mom laughed.
“his girlfriend changes him maybe?”
“GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?!?!?” you asked out loud and hit the table with your fist. Your mom rubbed your shoulder to calm you.
seungho went into dining room, with his eyebrow raised up. Like he was annoyed by your scream. “what made her scream mom?” seungho asked and sat beside you as usually.  You looked up at him with mad-looked.

“you have a girlfriend. Do you?” hyeri pointed out. Seungho rolled his eyes and answered, “yeah why?”  You eyed him. Your mom swiftly arbitrated.
“grumpy.” Seungho muttered.  You eyed him with sharp looked.

-------
you were watching a TV show, star king. you watching with happy expression, because the mc was funny at all. Your mom from afar just stare at your movement, she gave up, that she know you wouldn’t leave,
“you wouldn’t leave?” your mom asked. You shook your head. Your mom facepalmed as she grabbing the remote TV from your hands. You stood up in angrily.
“OMMA!” You shouted. “woohyun needs you.” your mom smiled. You couldn’t argue with her anymore. You decided to go back home.  You waved and kissed your mom.
“I will see you soon, bye mom.” You went outside and go inside the car. Seungho would drive you home.

As soon as you were arrived home, you walked inside the house.
you stopped your tracks, as you saw woohyun and yuri hugging each others. Woohyun recognized you frozen in front of the door. He immediately broke the hug.
yuri looked at woohyun in confuse. Then, she followed woohyun’s gaze.

“I’m sorry. I’m just about to leave..” yuri grabbed her bag and walked passing you.
you stared at him deeply.
“what?” he asked sarcastically. You snapped out by his question.
“nothing” you shook your head.

You ran fast towards your room. Woohyun stared at your every movement. When you slammed the door hard, woohyun jerks back.
*what is up with her?*

You stamped your body to bed. Obviously, you looked at the ceiling. It was white as a basic color and a few green leaf patterns.  A smile appeared on your face, but woohyun face popped on your mind burst in. you threw your pillow to the door angrily.  You couldn’t stop blabbering to yourself. You threw the pillow again, at the same time as woohyun opened the door. The pillow naturally hit his head. You bit your bottom lip in panic.

“YAH!!”  he screamed out while rubbing. *kill me now~~~~*
“eh? Sorry”
“WHY YOU HIT ME?!”
“WHY YOU CAME UP WITHOUT ANY PERMISSIONS?”
“WHY YOU DIDN’T LOCK YOUR DOOR?!”
*okay I’m lost..* you rolled your eyes. you shifted your gaze to the side. You wouldn’t arguing with him, it’s totally tiring. He walked closer to bed and sat in sofa. he the side of sofa beside his tights with his hands. And he started to speaks up. “is mom ask anything about me?” .
“yes.” You replied imitating his tone. “she asked where’s woohyun?” you added.
his eyen rounded.  “then?”
“I replied.. ‘woohyun seems didn’t care about you mom—”  he hit your face with pillow before you done your sentence. “YAH!” you shouted at him and hit him back. But he dodged the pillow immediately. you made a mad face. But woohyun seemed doesn’t care.

He got up from sofa and scanning your whole room . you wondered what he wanted to do. He looked at your neat desk. He caught your photos with your friends. He raised his eyebrow. Then, he shifted to the next photos; with your mom and your dad. He touched it softly and smile. He shifted again to next photos; you and seungho oppa. Woohyun glanced and threw it away

“Yah!” you got up from bed and pushed him to the side.
“what a LOVELY dongsaeng~”  he mocked. You rolled your eyes. you pointed at the door with your index finger, signified to repelling him out . woohyun rolled his eyes as he got out from your room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think? ;-)
a problems between them will be appear on the next chapter :D

if you comment and subscribe my story..

sunggyudongwoowoohyunhoyasungyeolmyungsoosungjong:

are YOURS!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS~ AND YOUR COMMENTS~ THANK YOUUUUU!!!!