Unexpected Things!

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

“where will you go now?” Mrs. Nam tapped her hand on woohyun’s shoulder.
“club.” Woohyun answered and walked out.
“ we need to talk!” Mr. nam tried to prevent him.  Woohyun immediately stopped.
“about that ing plan? Geez. Talk to your owned wife!” woohyun asked irritated.
Mr. Nam were about to talk but woohyun has run off.

--
it’s Monday morning. You decided to sleeping  a whole day. Since you were fresh-graduated high school, you didn’t go to school till’ you get university.
“hyeri-ah.. wake up.” Your mom called while knocking the door. *aish.. why mom always bother my sleep-time?!*
“what’s up?! I need to sleep. Urgh..” you groaned. Your mom knocked the door again.
“you must buy a wedding-gown now.” Your mom told. *urgh… is it to soon?!* you finally woke up. You can’t ignore her anymore. You went to bathroom and take a bath.  You wore white-thin-shirt, short-silk-shirt and brown-blazer to covered up.

You got done and rushed to downstairs. You frowned as You saw woohyun sat in the couch.
“w—why. H-he’s here??” you asked stutter.  Your mom nodded.
“yeah woohyun will accompany you.” Your eyes widened. You felt woohyun was stare at you.  You glanced at him. “what are you staring at?” you glared at him. “nothing” he smirked *at least.. she’s quite hot*. You rolled your eyes.
“Then lets go!” you way out to your house, woohyun followed you as well. You opened woohyun’s  car door and sat down.

A whole ride, you two kept silent. The atmosphere was so awkward.  You leaned your head against the window. You sighed. Woohyun peeked at you. But you didn’t noticed it.
“something stuck on your face.” He pointed at your face. But his face still looking at the road.
you rubbed your face. But there’s nothing stuck on your face.
“what exactly stuck on my face?!” you asked curious.
“emm.. your mouth.”  He answered jokingly. your jaws dropped open. “its not funny!”

You both finally arrived at luxurious boutique named ‘paradise boutique’ . woohyun drove off and parked the car at the parking lot. Then both of you went in. you walked behind woohyun.

“so.. you’re Mr. Nam, right?” a skinny woman asked. Woohyun glared from top to toe at her.
“yes. Who are you?” woohyun asked with disgust-looked. “I’m a designer of all these wedding-gown”  you nodded. “I found some gown for that girl.” She added.

A few minutes has passed. You were tired. You didn’t like any of the gowns there. You didn’t like the thought of getting married. You sighed. Woohyun looked at you, he knew that you were in the boredom. Woohyun then continued what he’s doing. You walked over. Suddenly, one of the  gowns caught your eyes. You look at the gown closely.

*omo! It’s really beautiful!* you looked at the gown intensively . you gasped you couldn’t say anything, when you looked at the price tag.  *omo!! Its beautiful, but it’s too expensive!* you walked away and sigh.


Woohyun noticed you, he went over you and look at the gown. He checked the price tag. He smiled at you but you didn’t look at him. “its too beautiful for you.” He smirked. You raised your eyebrow.
“then, I should wear an ordinary gown?  Oh! You want your couple bride looks ordinary, huh?” you said full of satisfied. He couldn’t say anything.  He was pissed off. “okay..okay.. go try it then.” You smiled as you took the gown and went into the room.

You peeked out through the curtain, and the gown was un-zip . “woohyun-ah.. can you zip up this gown?” you pleaded. *what?! It’s fortunately I’ll see her back!?! No no! I’ll nose-bleeding* Woohyun shook his head hardly (a/n: HAHAHA lol can u imagine his expression?) you pouted, “please… please.. please.. just this time.”


woohyun sighed as he got up from the couch. He went inside, he gasped. *she’s really beautiful! Really! *  woohyun slapped his cheek to back to reality. “is something wrong with this gown?” you asked. Woohyun shook his head. You turned around. *aaaarrgggghhhh I saw her back!!!!!!!!!! My blood don’t come down!!!!* woohyun started to touching the zip carefully but failed to do. you looked back. He just stared at your back And haven’t zip the gown yet. You rolled your eyes, “what’s again?!” “I-I-I..”  Your frowned. “don’t be stutter! You looked fool! Haha” you laughed.

 “hurry! Zip up!” you uttered as you turned back again. He was dumbfounded . *why I was weak about this?!* “don’t stare at my back!” you tilted back your head.  He blinked. “whoa!! Who says ?!” you laughed. Suddenly, He zipping up really harsh . “YAH!!!!” you shouted as he walked outside.  You rubbed your owned back.

you walked outside, and walk towards him. “what do you think?” you asked with wide smile.
“you looked okay.” He answered with cold tone.  You faced the big mirror.
*what will happen soon, God?* you turned to woohyun. “what?!” he asked.
“nothing..” you answered.   He gritted his teeth. “go change your clothes! I’ll pay that gown.” you changed your clothes as woohyun paid the gown.

“okay.. lets go home.” Woohyun said. “no. you should accompany me to the florist first.” You crossed your arms. “huh?! I’m not your driver.” Woohyun rejected you. You rolled your eyes.
“Aaah~ please… my mom told me, I must visit dad’s grave.” Woohyun’s eyes widened.
“o—okay” he muttered.

Then two of you went outside the boutique. You walked toward the car, and open the car door.
you sat down. Woohyun followed you as well. Woohyun started to turning on the engine and drove in to the florist.
after a few minutes. You both arrived at the florist edge the street. You got up from the car and went inside. “ahjussi.. I need a bouquet of white-roses” you smiled brightly to him.

“Ah! Hyeri~” he smiled as he searched the roses. then,  Ahjussi handed you a bouquet of white roses . you handed ahjussi some money, but woohyun removed your hand away.  “I will pay. Go to car now.”  Woohyun told you. “but..—“
“just go!!” woohyun interrupted. “as you wish..” you went out and walked in to the car.

 Woohyun paid the flowers that you bought. “ahjussi..” woohyun called softly. Ahjussi tilted his head to woohyun . “is she subscriber here?” woohyun asked.  Ahjussi nodded and smiled. “why?!” woohyun asked again..