Chapter 12

Unexpected Marriage Life With A Fighter?!

 

A couple minutes passed. And you have fallen asleep with messy hair because you were too tired after crying.
suddenly woohyun knocked your door from outside. You slowly opened your eyes.
“what?” you asked with husky voice while rubbing your eyes.
“can I come in?” woohyun asked. You rolled your eyes and got up from bed.
you unlocked your door and rigged an annoyed face.
“what?”
“what’s wrong with that?” he pointed at your shiner. You looked at the other way to covered up your swollen eyes.
“it is non of your business . hurry! What do you want?!” you crossed your arms on your chest.

“we must attend to business party. Go get yourself up.” he uttered as he turned around to leave you. you set your defenseless look . *I’m not in the mood to partying*

You got yourself ready. You wore a white gown.

And went out from your room.
you spotted woohyun has waited for you in the living room. *she looks pretty!!!!*
your eyes met his. *he looks stunning!* you both looked each other for some reason, and the atmosphere goes awkward…

You shook your head gently to threw away that thought. He got up from the couch and jogged to his car you followed him as well.
you opened the car door and sat down at the passenger seat. Woohyun did the same as you. he the engine ant started to drove in. the journey to the place took a long time and you got bored.
“how long~” you landed your head to window. Woohyun peeked at you.
“we have stuck in this ing road for a long time!!” you stomped your feet.
“don’t ask me!” woohyun eyes still at the crowded road.
“where’s the building?” you asked.
“not so far away. Why?” he asked back. You opened the car door and went out to the street. Woohyun jaws dropped open. *she’ll walk?*
“w-wait!!” woohyun went out as you did before. He abandoned his car on the road doesn’t care what’ll happen with his car.

He raced up towards you and walking beside you.
“what are you doing?” you asked.
“following you.” he replied. You rolled your eyes. you both silently walked to the building. As you both arrived at nam’s hotel, you walked inside. Your eyes blinked in awe. The building was big and luxurious. You both headed to ballroom. The ballroom was pretty huge too with light glimmered around the wall. The guests is from the high-class and wore an expensive formal gown as well.

“woohyun!!” you heard a girl voice called from behind. Woohyun immediately turned his head back. *yuri?!* you rolled your eyes after knowing that girl was Yuri.
she walked closely to you both and greeted you.
“we meet again hyeri..” she gave you a smirk. You forced a smile .
“oppa.. what if we greet peoples around ?” yuri shook woohyun’s arm. he nodded as they both leave you alone.

You groaned a little *go to your lover yuri then..*
you sat on the white luxurious seat near a table bar. You leaned your chin on your palm. “a cocktail agasshi ?” a tall man stood in front of you while handing a glass of cocktail for you. you looked up and gasped in surprise.
“minhwan oppa!” you jumped at him . you took the cocktail and sipped through the straw. Minhwan sat beside you.

“I’m glad you are here. Urgh.. I’m almost killed by this party!!”you uttered like a little kid. “I’m glad they invited me also my family’s company” he beamed.
“aren’t you supposed to work at your own company?” you asked in confuse.
he stomped his feet onto the floor.
“ I don’t know.. I just feel different .” you nodded as he explained.
“what about your wife? “
“she’s fine. She’s in her parents”

 

Woohyun in the other side was laughing with his friends included Yuri. Then he noticed you were laughing uncontrollable like a maniac with minhwan. Woohyun clenched his fist. “sorry.. I’d leave now” woohyun took his way to you  but yuri grabbed his wrist. “where?” yuri asked. Woohyun smiled as he removed yuri’s hand.

“hello. Sorry for bothering your lovey dovey time. But we have leave now” woohyun grabbed your wrist to get up.
“what the hell!!” you removed his hand and crossed your arms.
“we.have.to.leave.NOW!” woohyun repeated and grabbed your wrist hardly. He pulled you otside, though you struggled to remove his hand away woohyun stronger than you. you both have ran along, far from the building. Woohyun loosened his grip. You both were overwhelmed.

“where’s my car?” he tilted his head. Your eyes widened.
“HELL! You abandoned your car earlier!” you crossed your arms.
“why you weren’t prevent me to not-to-abandon my car?! This ing alley is danger! I took a wrong way..” he yelled. You yanked his tuxedo by his collar.
“it’s all your fault. Why you dragged me along with you?!?! if no, minhwan oppa can drive!” you loosened your yank. He pulled the top of your arm making your face loser to his face. “don’t ever say that ing name in front of me!” you pulled his chest and dusted your arm.

Suddenly someone clapped and came up from the darkness. Woohyun eyes widened as he found out who it was. You looked at his expression.
“woohyun.. the best fighter ever guts himself to popped in front of my face again” A tall man strode closer to you both.

Woohyun straightened his hand in front of your chest to take aback.
“who is that?” you muttered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi-lo~~ what do you think?^^

feel free to comment and subscribe :)
i dont eat i dont bite :p

thank you for 20 subscribers and your comment! ^