210503

Nathan

[The rest of the stories are just born out of Han sending me certain ‘imagine teukchul…’ stuff or generated prompts and were written on the dates indicated as the title. I kinda don’t like angst so please, PLEASE, if you don’t dig au/non-au fluff then do not read this and the next chapters. I just uploaded some because it's Valentine's and I miss our beloved ship. Haha. ^^]


 

Imagine Leeteuk waking up caged in Heechul’s arms, his hands clutching Heechul’s shirt. Heechul has been watching him intently from the moment he opened his eyes to the confusion and to the realization that he’s being cuddled by him. Leeteuk doesn’t know Heechul’s already awake so he quickly takes a glance at him. When he sees Heechul staring at him, the embarrassment eats him and he tries to get up, but Heechul just holds him closer, bringing him nearer to his face, whispering "It’s okay, just stay here." as he stares at Leeteuk, possibly in a loving way. Leeteuk tries hard to ignore that, though, and he tries not to let his heartbeat, panic, and that giddy feeling be obvious to Heechul. So Leeteuk just agrees, shyly settling his head on Heechul’s neck and , Heechul smells like roses and he wishes he could just bury his nose there and just cuddle with him like this all day. It didn’t help that Heechul started caressing his hair and his lips were near his forehead as if any moment, Heechul would just kiss him and before he knows it, he was already asleep again. He doesn’t see the way Heechul’s face was as red as his, how he tried so hard not to outright cup the delicate man’s face and kiss him right then and there because in his arms it feels like he’s holding the world, his world, but for now he was content that Leeteuk didn’t shy away from doing this. Heechul thinks it’s a start.

 


This one is cross-posted on my Twitter @teukhc.