220109

Nathan

Imagine rookie Leeteuk curling into a little ball in Heechul's lap. Heechul’s irritable but always does he control himself in front of Leeteuk, he wouldn’t kiss him yet — no, he has his pride like that. Instead, he just holds Leeteuk’s face, bring their foreheads together and he whispers, ever so softly, for Leeteuk to wake up now lest he create a scene on set later. That magically awakens the grumpy (yet somehow adorable) beast in Heechul’s eyes, and they continue on with the day, and Heechul tries hard not to be delighted with the way Leeteuk chooses to sit beside him on the road, on the set, on the dorm after the day’s activities, and at night Leeteuk playfully asks him will he wake him up again, and Heechul glares  at him at the prospect of another stressful morning, but he keeps it in mind. He doesn’t tell though — no, not yet, but he’d always want it to be him to wake Leeteuk up.

 

And after their infamous battle, Heechul resumes waking Leeteuk up. This time, he’s actively being patient, too patient even, in coaxing the sleepy guy. Heechul notices how Leeteuk’s easier to wake now, but chooses to be still in bed. Heechul lets him though, and he doesn't nag him for far too long because because deep in his heart he believes Leeteuk equally enjoys this early banter they have. Heechul rejoices at that thought. He thinks he has made his way up there on Leeteuk's heart, and that is true, if one were to ask Teuk, because one day when Heechul started to give him forehead kisses, first as a joke but deliberate on the next mornings, he didn’t even ask him to stop, instead he stares at Heechul shyly, and oh, that damn dimple won’t stop showing up and he garners the confidence to wrap his arms around Heechul’s neck and rest his head in his chest, kind of like how clingy children do to their parents. Heechul doesn’t pry Leeteuk away from him, anyway, and that has ultimately (though secretly) became their most treasured part of the day. Not to mention the tight hugs, clasped hands and sneaked kisses as they bid each other good night. But no one has to know — no, not yet, right?

 

Years pass and they inevitably headed to their own places. This time, they came clean to their members, kids as they refer to at times, and they've got no fuss, no issues whatsoever as long as "Hyung, don’t do PDA in front of us!" was followed. Heechul stares at his sleeping Leeteuk and he still, without fail, wakes him up every day. It’s funny, really, how this toughened guy still turns into a handful in the morning, grabby hands and sulky whines as Heechul tells him the sun is up already. He’s a lot easier to handle now, though, but some days it’ll be just like dealing with a kid, and Leeteuk won’t even bother listening to Heechul. Instead, he’ll tug on Heechul's shirt, effectively making his partner sit on the bed and he’ll corner him until his back is on the bed post, and Leeteuk settles himself on his lap and would make Heechul's hands wrap around his slender waist. This would earn a laugh from Heechul (but sometimes only a slap and manhandling from him) but always will he spoil him with some more kisses, and a promise that there’ll be more if Leeteuk becomes obedient immediately. One would think it’s absurd that a man near his 40s is being cradled and coddled by a man of the same age, but no — never was it the case for them as tomorrow will still witness their love.