210503

Nathan
Prompt: Heechul wants to use their laptop on the couch, but Leeteuk always occupies the space in their lap.

On nights when Heechul thinks he can head peacefullly to the couch with his laptop or phone, ready to play, sneaky Leeteuk would always appear on his side. Heechul groans then because he knows the little just wants to basically make use of his lap for all the silliest reasons, but always does he let him because hey, who really wouldn’t when his baby asks him so cutely of "Heechul, can I sit on your lap?" At times, Leeteuk would be so demanding that he actually straddles Heechul and makes himself comfortable in that position, acting deaf to Heechul’s complaints. Heechul would argue that "Babe, our couch is big, so why do you have to sit on me?" but Leeteuk would only softly laugh and tell him "Because you’re warm~" and Heechul would retaliate with "There’s a reason we have heater, Jungsoo-ah" but Leeteuk would just shake his head, snuggling in more to his embrace. He whispers a little love you of sorts for good measure, though, and Heechul won't be able to say anything more just like that. To this day, it seems like giving up was not on Leeteuk’s dictionary, while for Heechul, giving in was the only thing in it.