II- MME

Marrying My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI's

today is my Wedding day. To whom? The person who hated me most. Who? A girl who named Park Chorong. Well , She was my classmate from kinder to College. funny right?  We have been together ever since we are children, but guess what, we never get along.

I actually don't hate her. It's just that i like teasing her, I like making fun of her. I see her as someone small and fun to make her cry.

Bomi , Her bestfriend is my bestfriend too. Funny right? , Bomi was my colleague at work and she was Her art buddy. But we never hangout together as a group , it's always me and bomi or bomi and her.

Flashback:

"Bomi? Are we expecting someone to comeover?" I heared chorong asked. I heard the door clicked and it was her smiling at me. But she eventually frowned as she sees me. 

"Hi" i said.

But i never get any response from her.

"Unnie, Eunji say's hi" Bomi said but she acted like she never sees me and bomi. She get inside her room and she never went out anymore. But i prepared something for her. While bomi was out to buy some snacks i immediately grab my backpack i pull out a remote controlled snake at let it get in her room.

I counted 1-5 and there she goes.

"Waaaaaaahhh !!!!! There's a snaaaaakeeee bomiyaaaaa." She cries i continued to laugh outside while she was screaming inside her room.

I almost die laughing as Bomi entered , she was shocked with Chorong's Loud screaming.  She immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter