I-MME

Marrying My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHORONG's


It is normal to have specific someone you really hate so much. Someone you would curse to death. Someone you would definitely throw an acid to face. In my case, it's definitely gonna be the one and Only Jeong Eunji.

She was my childhood Enemy, we have been classmates since our kindergarten days. I remembered being laughed out by my school mates as she draw a funny things on my face as i fell asleep. They keep teasing me nonstop until i we graduated in Kinder.

In our Elementary days, My friends and i were walking on the school ground as she pushed me making me fall to the ground. We had nonstop bickering from elementary up until our College days. 

Bomi, my best friend witnessed all of the bickering and teasing Jeong Eunji and I had. We almost lived at the Guidance office.

"We'll i can say, if you too won't stop teasing each you would definitely and eventually fall for each other." Bomi said while munching some cookies on .

"Bomi , it isn't really funny. You know we've been such a cat and dog ever since we're kids. Seeing her really destroys my days." I ranted.

"I know , i was a witness." Bomi said. "But you will see her everyday , wether you like it or not."


Bomi was right. Today, i am gonna be seeing Eunji Every single moment of the day. I can't imagine what my life would be. I can't imagine how my life would be with this new set up.

Cause today...


I'm Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter