III-MME

Marrying My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI's

After the wedding Ceremony. We proceeded to our newly built house. A 3 storey house with 6 rooms and it was like a "castle like" home, given to us by our parents after they have announced us to be married.

We went to our room, no we are not together. She has her room , i have my room. We are not talking. We don't care about each other.

And yes, On the night of our wedding , we just slept .

----

Author's POV


It is already 8 in the morning and Eunji was heading down the kitchen. She was surprise to see chorong downstairs and having her coffee while facing her laptop.

"goodmorning" Eunji greeted her.

But she never get any response. So she went to the kitchen and made her own coffee. After making her coffee she sat in front of her wife and she was scrolling her phone when it rang. It was mrs. Park.

"Eunjiyaaa , Goodmorning how are you and chorong's night?" Chorong's mom asked. "Did i disturbed something?" She chuckles.

"We..re doing fine mrs.park." she answered and looked at chorong.

"Aigoo this kid , call me Eomma i'm your mom now too. Where's Chorong?" eunji smiled before handling the phone to her wife. "Omo goodmorning my daughter. Have you serve some good coffee for your wife?"

"Eomma, im busy i have client meeting and i really need to take this calls." Chorong never wanted to talk to them.

"Don't lie chorong-ah your father provided you a monthlong vacation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter