IV- MME

Marrying My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's

Both of them were at the living room. They're munching pizza and they have soda's. If you wonder if they're good? Of course not. They'd been fighting over a pizza flavor. Rong wants vegetarian while Eunji wants Overload. And they ended have having two boxes of both.

"Now your rule" Eunji said as she chew her pizza. "But if you wanna get inside my room well, i don't mind. we are married anyways." Eunji said casually and chorong just rolled her eyes and eunji laugh.

"Second. You cook , i'll cook." You eat, ill eat." Chorong said seriously. "I don't care if you wont eat for 1week."

"How rude wife. In that case it seems like i will be eating lots pizza." eunji said.

"No parties inside this home."

"How about our birthdays?" 

"Not gonna celebrate. I don't have birthday."

"Well in my case, i celebrate. I would ask my friends to come over here.----

"Inform me week before. I would transfer to bomi's house."

"Okay. My room is my room. You are not allowed to Enter nor peep." Chorong stated.

"Deal, same with me." Eunji agreed. "But if you want to i can let you tho." But chorong just rolled her eyes.

It was 12 noon when they heard Their doorbell rings.

"You expecting someone?"  Chorong asked eunji raising her eyebrows.

Eunji with full of pizza shakes her head.

But before they could react for more, Eunji's Parent with his brother walk in.

"Eomma." Eunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter